Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nipponho

Direct From Factory 20ft Kitchen Cabinet

Hi

I just got quote from JS furniture -factory at sugei kadut. quite alot of direct customers look for him. he charge $80 for his kitchen cabinet. one good thing to note, he has got some accessories - eg. aluminium pull out trays , with silencer, selling only around $160-$200 per set. It is quite a good deal.

Steven Toh, 81882932

anyone got any other better deal??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

I just got quote from JS furniture -factory at sugei kadut. quite alot of direct customers look for him. he charge $80 for his kitchen cabinet. one good thing to note, he has got some accessories - eg. aluminium pull out trays , with silencer, selling only around $160-$200 per set. It is quite a good deal.

Steven Toh, 81882932

Thks rock.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=354880

What is the relationship between Mr Lau and Mr Kok?

You might want to try closetdesign, look for Luke , told him you are recommended by Eric from Pasir Panjang!

www.closetdesign.com.sg

Balestier Showroom

355 Balestier Road #01-355 Goodwill Mansion,

Singapore 329782

Tel: (65)6252 1514

Fax: (65)6258 1514

Operating Hour: 12pm to 9pm

Hi

Steven Toh, 81882932

Hi

Rock I using JS furniture for my study desk and wordrobe as last time my study desk also done by them.The price he charges is quite alright compare to those ID charging ,now thinking of ask them to do the kitchen cabinet ,had u done your kitchen cabinet with them can share the price?

hi serity

he quoted me $80 pfr for his kitchen cabinet

i have met up with him, he is quite an nice guy.. problem is, recently after getting quotes from so many IDS n contractor, they told me that there is so many different grades of wood in the market. some claimed solid ply wood but actually in the middle 'mdf' wood, something like wood chips..

i am also confused... cus they said, once they laminate the wood, basically we also can't really tell what is inside... so far the item u did with JS, is it ok?

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=354880

What is the relationship between Mr Lau and Mr Kok?

Mr Lau and Mr kok is the same person.. He is Mr Lau, but most ppl called him Ah Kok, so it ends up some ppl call him Lau, some ppl call him Kok..my cabinet just done up by them..cheap n good..thanks to tplittley and trees recommendation..very nice guy with a gentle lady full of practical suggestions.

i am meeting him on monday, will post update on the pricing and materials.. :) stay tuned!

Hi

Rock I using JS furniture for my study desk and wordrobe as last time my study desk also done by them.The price he charges is quite alright compare to those ID charging ,now thinking of ask them to do the kitchen cabinet ,had u done your kitchen cabinet with them can share the price?

hi, my kitchen done by Mr Kok, he oso charge $160 pfr..gd workmanship oso..had seen his past projects and some from tos design house,... wah,got alot gd carpenter around in tis forum. :D

hi serity

he quoted me $80 pfr for his kitchen cabinet

i have met up with him, he is quite an nice guy.. problem is, recently after getting quotes from so many IDS n contractor, they told me that there is so many different grades of wood in the market. some claimed solid ply wood but actually in the middle 'mdf' wood, something like wood chips..

i am also confused... cus they said, once they laminate the wood, basically we also can't really tell what is inside... so far the item u did with JS, is it ok?

tink as long as it is solid wood, and not chipboard wood, is ok..was told tat plywood door will "bent" or "curve" if too tall...most importmant is the cabinet comes out solid and nice..and after service must be gd.. :D

tink as long as it is solid wood, and not chipboard wood, is ok..was told tat plywood door will "bent" or "curve" if too tall...most importmant is the cabinet comes out solid and nice..and after service must be gd.. :D

hi rock

I had just cfm with JS for all the carpentry work including my kitchen cabinet .The boss seem like quite a nice guy had auctually given me some discount after he had quatoed me $80pft for Kitchen cabinet .And actually his old customes and previously he done for my son study desk is quite strong coz I can stand on top the table to clean the open displace

shelve.

hi serity

they are quite easy people to negotiate.. not those strong headed type...

most importantly they must do a good job for us... that is most important to me!!

hi serity

they are quite easy people to negotiate.. not those strong headed type...

most importantly they must do a good job for us... that is most important to me!!

yes I agreed that to ,and also the soild top he quto to me is $70psf same mat as those ID using and I those ID charge $90-95 psf.