3)Top hung cabinet and double open shelves - $90psf

4)Checker drawers int the wardrobe - 1 set $50

5)Kitchen cabinet in laminated finisher - $80 psf

6) Solid suface wortop (cresto) - $70 psf

7)Vanity Top c/w CRESTO soild surface top at bath - $450

U can look for Jack,He the boss 97996334

Dear All

I am a newbie here & I hv a few qns.

I plan to do our new plc - all the bedrms & kitchen. If we r also engaging an ID for this, can we just ask the carpenters to liaise w/ the ID or vice versa?

In terms of workmanship, how is it getting from the direct carpenters?

I've once had a contact for carpentry works & he quotes us $210 for sliding though... After reading this thread, seems like those in Sungei Kadut are so much cheaper. Can hv a savings of $30 - 40psf is alot! esp when my main damage is carpentry. Wat is the usual qyote by IDs for kitchen?

How about the designs for the laminates? Do they hv the latest catalogue?

RE kitchen top - seems like most people choose solid surface, bt solid surface nt easy to maintain right? I have Granite top in my current hse. It's galaxy black, nice though bt when during humid times & ants start crawling out, u hv a hard time hunting them down.

I would like to save as much $$ as possible bt at the same time wouldnt want to spend too much time running ard bcos I cant always take AL & coordinate all these.

Can PM me on such infor? I scared I lost track on where I've posted my queries in.

Thanks a mil!

Edited by Bighead

hi, my carpenter charges me $170 pfr for wardrobe wor..if interested can PM me ya.. he is Mr Kok

Hi

Can PM me his contact please, thanks. BTW, is your wardrobe with sliding doors? Got pictures to share, thx!

hi

just wanna say, for direct carpentry, it is better to go and see their worksite -- so that u can see their workmanship quality...

hi all

could anyone recommend me a cheap and good kitchen table top?

I am looking at granite...

My friend whose ID is Summit Design has a grey granite top for $90psf !!!

Since i am not with Summit design, i dun think they will just supply and install the table top for me

Could you recommend some contractor doing table top ?

can i trust contractor quote me 60S$per ft for kitchen cabinet and 90S@ per ft for granite top(black clour)..He said he has own factory and direct import .His factory is sungei kadut.I've already gone to his factory.

can i trust contractor quote me 60S$per ft for kitchen cabinet and 90S@ per ft for granite top(black clour)..He said he has own factory and direct import .His factory is sungei kadut.I've already gone to his factory.

$60pft and $60pfr is different for kitchen cabinet...so u need to be clear on that.

$60pft and $60pfr is different for kitchen cabinet...so u need to be clear on that.

Hi Thanks for reply my post.He said S$ 60 per ft run.What is the two difference? Please explain me.

Hi Thanks for reply my post.He said S$ 60 per ft run.What is the two difference? Please explain me.

Had explained to u already. :yamseng:

Hi there, can you PM me your contractor contact no.? Thanks.