Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kittygal

Our Home Sweet Home --><

even after they do a thorough cleaning....u will still need to wash up on your own as they are just using the acid wash to clean up all those debris during the reno works....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha babytan and virgo... my hb is ok de la.. we are both crappy pple... :drunk:

national flag also good.. we are Singaporean ma... ROFL ... :yamseng:

hahah joking nia la..to jazz up the atmostphere ma..if not so boring wor :drunk:

ya after ID acid wash, we got to wash 1 more time with water is it?? hahaah

hello jub25...tks tks.. u also at st 65... we too! wonder which blk are u at?... i browse before u blog.. actually we wanted to get the round dinning light that u have but hb don like... where u got all ur lights from?

i also love ur living room.. also very modern type... :P

After seeing ur hse, so regret not engaging a ID in the 1st place… :curse:

Anyway, I got the lightings from Balestier… Kosen lighting.. The guy that serve us is very gd :thumbs up: .. So in the end, we got all our lights from him…

Tink we got it ard $100+ :dancingqueen:

hello jub25.. ur hse not enage ID meh? very nice also leh.. :dancingqueen:

even after they do a thorough cleaning....u will still need to wash up on your own as they are just using the acid wash to clean up all those debris during the reno works....

I see i see.. i am prepared to do the washing later.. took half day leave.. with my hb.. we are cleaning up!

haha.. :notti:

hahah joking nia la..to jazz up the atmostphere ma..if not so boring wor :drunk:

ya after ID acid wash, we got to wash 1 more time with water is it?? hahaah

ya... maybe... :bangwall:

No worries about that part. 'Cos after touching up, they will have to do another round of cleaning, ie; has the 2nd round of chemical wash been done yet? Uusually its done after the house is done and before furniture can come in.

Yup.. i guess we are left with some touching up of paint...some replacement of swtiches...

den should be ok liao.. cos today they will clean up the whole hse.. but i was thinking.. since they will still touch up and paint... wont they dirty the hse again?? :dunno:

No worries about that part. 'Cos after touching up, they will have to do another round of cleaning, ie; has the 2nd round of chemical wash been done yet? Uusually its done after the house is done and before furniture can come in.

today is the 2nd round of cleaning.. and my furniture are coming in today wor... haix...

so i guess i got to clean by myself after today.. no more acid washing after they do touch up...

today is the 2nd round of cleaning.. and my furniture are coming in today wor... haix...

so i guess i got to clean by myself after today.. no more acid washing after they do touch up...

clean nice nice then remb to take more pictures wor :notti:

HAHA..

THIS ARC DESIGN CREDIT TO OUR ID -Roy.

Colour wise.. i prefer BRIGHT RED... so we chose it for this arc.. hee hee ... Once Roy install the light on this arc.. hopefully the effect turns out well..

will post the updated picture soon... hee hee

just curious, how much is the red ARC in the quotation?

thanks

just curious, how much is the red ARC in the quotation?

thanks

think i asked her the same qns before and she mentioned 1.4K

HTHs :yamseng:

think i asked her the same qns before and she mentioned 1.4K

HTHs :yamseng:

hellooo BabyTan .. virgo and kapp... hello how are u gers???

I'm back.. now renovation is completed 100%... furniture all in,... pictures not uploaded yet.. will try again tmr... facing some uploading issues... like very slow..

how's ur progresS??? pict any?? :dancingqueen:

Woo u using what source to upload? :notti:

Can't wait to see the pics. :dribble:

I'm back.. now renovation is completed 100%... furniture all in,... pictures not uploaded yet.. will try again tmr... facing some uploading issues... like very slow..

how's ur progresS??? pict any??

:dancingqueen:

how's ur progresS??? pict any??

:dancingqueen:

wah cant wait to see the completed pictures :good: =)

May I know how long in all did your reno take?

wah cant wait to see the completed pictures :good: =)

May I know how long in all did your reno take?

Hi Shazzer!

: ) we started around 2nd week of april - completed in about last week of may like tt... so how ur progress now? i see u took Roy from Inzen too from ur signature... hope to see more pictures from u ya... :P

Woo u using what source to upload? :notti:

Can't wait to see the pics. :dribble:

hello bun bun>

i am using photobucket... but becos mayb i access it from my office.. like either gena banned or what.. load until half way owis jam...

so tonight i go back home to try.... :dancingqueen:

kittgal,

welcome back....yes...we do miss you a great deal!

how's ur trip? my reno is still in progress and will only complete in 2 weeks time! will update photos then!

kittgal,

welcome back....yes...we do miss you a great deal!

how's ur trip? my reno is still in progress and will only complete in 2 weeks time! will update photos then!

Haha.. it was fUN! BUT THEN ONCE I TOUCHED IN sg.. NEXT MOMENT_ shift HOUSE!!!

so tiring man... Like after catch a few fresh air... chiong hse things... :help: