Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
redknapp39

Our Humble Abode

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
babytan,

I think must bug him for space layout. For me, space layout impt cuz if ID is good, he will remember wat u want n space layout will be very accurate. If space layout like crap, then can drop ID liao. But Roy not bad. He understand what we want. Some ID yaya only. Then space layout anyhow draw. Now I cannot wait to choose tiles on 17 May. Then collect key on 20 May. So exciting!!!!! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

been bugging him and he said i kan chiong leh..gotto to 8|8| him..hahaha

think soon la..just be more patience lor..hopefully this week can see something from him :unsure:

I read your blog. Salutes to you on the comments and patience to consult so many IDs. Hubby and I have visited about 10 IDs now. So exhausted already but still can't find one to settle with. I've met couple of the IDs that you've met and agree with some of your comments. :)

Glad that you have found your ID!!

Good luck with the renovation! Cheers!

Nope. Cannot return the flat. If I return, my $2K deposit burn. After 1st appt and booking of flat, HDB gave us 2 weeks viewing period. So we call HDB officer to make appt. But there's nothing much u can do. Just see see, look look, take picture. :good:

We also didnt know but we found out after reading the paperworks HDB give us. But whatever it is, u already pay $2K. Bo pian :notti:

I trying to create floorplan using www.floorplanner.com. Super troublesome. After 1hr, i give up.

Edited by redknapp39

I trying to create floorplan using www.floorplanner.com. Super troublesome. After 1hr, i give up.

:notti::notti: had the same experience and the same reaction with it

Hi redknapp,

This is me who posted in your blog page. Apology to post it there. Was reading your analysis ma... :) Anyway, I hope I will get a good quote from Roy (Inzen). If not, headache liao. Need to do my reno next month and still cannot get one which is satisfactory. Seeing one ID from WeiKen tonight. Instead of me became a carrot head, I will try to make that ID a carrot head...(hopefully)..:D

:notti::notti: had the same experience and the same reaction with it

Ya la kajua. Fed up man. I rather leave such things to the pros. No patience

Hi redknapp,

This is me who posted in your blog page. Apology to post it there. Was reading your analysis ma... :) Anyway, I hope I will get a good quote from Roy (Inzen). If not, headache liao. Need to do my reno next month and still cannot get one which is satisfactory. Seeing one ID from WeiKen tonight. Instead of me became a carrot head, I will try to make that ID a carrot head...(hopefully)..:D

All the best shenxian. If u still need to find another ID, maybe u can try Andrew from Fuse also. But for me, his price was more ex than Roy but u can trust him on design. He'll help u select everything from curtains, sofa, rugs. Everything. If i got xtra 5K to spend, i sure take him.

Edited by redknapp39

All the best shenxian. If u still need to find another ID, maybe u can try Andrew from Fuse also. But for me, his price was more ex than Roy but u can trust him on design. He'll help u select everything from curtains, sofa, rugs. Everything. If i got xtra 5K to spend, i sure take him.

Hi,

Do you have Andrew contact? Please PM me. No harm getting another quote. I intend to squeeze the ID for all these:

1. Remove partition wall and hack tiles whole house except kitchen

2. Reinstall partition wall (these are gypsum or lightweight walls)

3. Retile those hacked

4. False celing with cove lights whole house

5. Settee chair at dining, 1x8ft wardrobe, 1x 9ft wardrobe, tv console, shelves, cabinets, bed platform, bay window sitting area, more shelves, bathrooms shelves and mirrors, cabinets in living area etc

6. Painting

7. Plumbing

8. Electrical

All these for 25K nett. Hope I can find..ahahhaa!

Hi,

Do you have Andrew contact? Please PM me. No harm getting another quote. I intend to squeeze the ID for all these:

1. Remove partition wall and hack tiles whole house except kitchen

2. Reinstall partition wall (these are gypsum or lightweight walls)

3. Retile those hacked

4. False celing with cove lights whole house

5. Settee chair at dining, 1x8ft wardrobe, 1x 9ft wardrobe, tv console, shelves, cabinets, bed platform, bay window sitting area, more shelves, bathrooms shelves and mirrors, cabinets in living area etc

6. Painting

7. Plumbing

8. Electrical

All these for 25K nett. Hope I can find..ahahhaa!

Good luck man... Seems difficult to find at such a price. You plan to hack kitchen and toilet also? Think $40k more realistic for such a large amt of work. :deal: But maybe if yours is 3rm may be possilbe. Hoe big's ur flat?

I did a bit less carpentry already almost $40k liao... Can see my blog for details...

Edited by hobbes187

Good luck man... Seems difficult to find at such a price. You plan to hack kitchen and toilet also? Think $40k more realistic for such a large amt of work. :deal: But maybe if yours is 3rm may be possilbe. Hoe big's ur flat?

I did a bit less carpentry already almost $40k liao... Can see my blog for details...

:D You'll be surprise how much these so called ID can make from your 40k. I managed to squeeze one ID for all the above (except electrical) for 27K!! Am I stingy or **** horrible customer or what?!! No...I would say, if you do the real costing of all these materials, it's peanuts to the IDs. Mine is only small unit, about 930sqft (lesser if minus the kitchen). I do not hack solid walls, only those gypsum board partitions...how much work would that be man!..:)..Well I hope I am getting nearer to the right one soon..:D