Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
virgo2829

Chow's Cosy Home......

no horse run liao :good::good: very nice..like the long hanging lamp

your glass shower door good bo? duno whether me getting the same as well..

when you having house warming huh??

i will official move in to mine on 8 July 08.. :dancingqueen:

havent use how to tell you good or not leh...but of cos we like the glass shower door..... :notti:

housewarming wait lah....i havent even start my final washing....doing it this evening....furnitures coming in tomorrow....

wow..ur house very chio leh....really worth the amt u spent.....

can i ask, wat is the color for the MBR feature wall?

I think Roy did a very good job....congrats!!!

thanks for the compliment....

if i dun remember wrongly, the colour is grapevine....purple in colour

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi virgo

NICE NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Drooling liao....... keke ;)

i simply love your kitchen and also your long hanging light leh.

how much you paid for that? where u got it?

If i dun remember wrongly, each light is about $70....so it is about $280...

i bought all my lightings from 168 Trading....

woah! ur shoe cabinet so BIG!!

its nice leh... u put some silver strip for that ...i'm sure it will stand out de... we did it for our feature wall and wardrobe too ...

Just ask Roy to give more suggestions to u...

More pictures ya! : )

After posting the earlier reply... i reloaded den i see more pictures!! Gosh.. PC must be real slow... and I SIMPLY LOVE ur TOILET!! Wee Wee... the tiles are very nice... wonder did u spend alot on ur two toilet?? :dunno:

after much consideration, we will keep the doors plain and not put the metal strips....as our main door has metal strips liao....

If i dun remember wrongly, each light is about $70....so it is about $280...

i bought all my lightings from 168 Trading....

after much consideration, we will keep the doors plain and not put the metal strips....as our main door has metal strips liao....

hi hi virgo,

thanks thanks!

i will check them out for the lights ;)

Very very nice! Virgo, u muz b real excited to be able to take over the hse tml after washing tml.

Muz show us pics after ur furniture cme. :)

Very very nice! Virgo, u muz b real excited to be able to take over the hse tml after washing tml.

Muz show us pics after ur furniture cme. :)

yes mdm.... :deal:

how's ur house hunting? we went to view the corner unit yesterday...it is in a bad condition....now they are considering $430k.....u know what i mean?

how's ur house hunting? we went to view the corner unit yesterday...it is in a bad condition....now they are considering $430k.....u know what i mean?

duno 8| haha you want to buy next door also meh? but 430K can buy ma since you gonna to revamp the whole place also

Edited by babytan

wow....your place done up very swee swee. How much the reno cost?

I like the wardrobe....combo of sliding door on the bottom and casement door on the top right? flooring for bedrooms are laminates? Btw, layout of your common loo looks abit like mine. Able to post the done up floor plan to show where u place the sink n shower area? Thanks thanks

Wow, wow, virgo, very impressive reno indeed. love the open concept of your kitchen with island. wish can pop by and have a look at it. swee very swee hor.

Nw still looking loh. Seems like the sales are slowing down, and some owners are still holding on to super high cov.

Bad condition rite? Even the staircase rail oso cannot keep. I tink u PM mi the val b4 rite? Still have the amt? Can PM mi agn pls pls? I told my hb once i see ur reply, and told him to consider hard hard if the cov is within our budget!!! Oooo.... if we reali get that hse then muz treat u le! Cuz u tell mi abt this! ahhaha.... :P

wow....your place done up very swee swee. How much the reno cost?

I like the wardrobe....combo of sliding door on the bottom and casement door on the top right? flooring for bedrooms are laminates? Btw, layout of your common loo looks abit like mine. Able to post the done up floor plan to show where u place the sink n shower area? Thanks thanks

combi of sliding door a casement door is in my son's room....yes...all bedrooms are laminate flooring.

huh? wat is done up floor plan? bo leh.....

One word - Swee

Love the stair way. From the pic, am i right to say u have a open concept kitchen?

thank you...yes...mine is a open concept kitchen.....

Wow, wow, virgo, very impressive reno indeed. love the open concept of your kitchen with island. wish can pop by and have a look at it. swee very swee hor.

thanks for everybody's compliment....

you all are invited to come to my place....let me settle down first then i will arrange, ok?

What Angel81 means is the floorplan of your unit showing furniture layout that sort done by ID I think, not the plain floorplan that you show ID firm for quotation.

combi of sliding door a casement door is in my son's room....yes...all bedrooms are laminate flooring.

huh? wat is done up floor plan? bo leh.....

thank you...yes...mine is a open concept kitchen.....

thanks for everybody's compliment....

you all are invited to come to my place....let me settle down first then i will arrange, ok?