Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
virgo2829

Chow's Cosy Home......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:ph34r: Me is very paiseh in the end.

Um not really la, although Im salivating over her kitchen island most (MOST idea for doing my baking stuff) it must be the constant watching of anime movies online till late hours that Im getting very sotong. *faints*

YAH!!! Love her open concept kitchen. I nw searching for hse while doing research on reno by reading everyone's posts. Been trying to convince my hb to have a open concept kitchen with a kitchen island... And I'm losing.. even thou the kitchen will be my domain.... :furious:

Ooooo... wat anime do u watch! I love anime, esp Bleach and Naruto! Watching D Grey Men and Bamboo Blade as well.. haha..

I've been watching all kinds of anime online. Not those you see on tv. keke. D Grey Men haven't watched yet but.. vampire knight is my favourite! So cool, too bad that series is not complete. :( Saiunkoku Monogatari is also very nice for a fantasy historical period. :)

For comedies, I would recomend Tenshi na Konamaiki. Quite funny, I laughed my head off yesterday whole afternoon till late. Still watching it as im at episode 39 now. About 50 episodes in total. :D

YAH!!! Love her open concept kitchen. I nw searching for hse while doing research on reno by reading everyone's posts. Been trying to convince my hb to have a open concept kitchen with a kitchen island... And I'm losing.. even thou the kitchen will be my domain.... :furious:

Ooooo... wat anime do u watch! I love anime, esp Bleach and Naruto! Watching D Grey Men and Bamboo Blade as well.. haha..

Um I sound like a guy? :P

sorry.....heee....no la, only made a guess. heeee

in fact, i think most forum got more females and males.

Hi Virgo,

today is a good and sunny day and is also your move-in date to your EM. wow, i can imagine how happy, exicted and tired you will be. at this moment you must be very busy handling your barangs barangs, so no sign of you here. Congratulations and happy unpackings.................

Heh, no worries. Its not easy finding which is a male and female just based on nicks lol.

sorry.....heee....no la, only made a guess. heeee

in fact, i think most forum got more females and males.

I've been watching all kinds of anime online. Not those you see on tv. keke. D Grey Men haven't watched yet but.. vampire knight is my favourite! So cool, too bad that series is not complete. :( Saiunkoku Monogatari is also very nice for a fantasy historical period. :)

For comedies, I would recomend Tenshi na Konamaiki. Quite funny, I laughed my head off yesterday whole afternoon till late. Still watching it as im at episode 39 now. About 50 episodes in total. :D

Hehe.. sounds interesting. Will go take a look. hehe :yamseng:

Sure, just enjoy the anime show. Maybe we can trade which anime shows is worth watching? Im getting hooked! :)

PS: virgo, sorry if we'd hijacked your thread.

Hehe.. sounds interesting. Will go take a look. hehe :yamseng:
Edited by BunBun

hi armstrong,

have u moved in to your em?

Hi Chrono,

I've already moved in. feel free to drop by....but nothing much to see..just a simple hut with a roof on top. but do let me know when u're coming okie?

Hi Chrono,

I've already moved in. feel free to drop by....but nothing much to see..just a simple hut with a roof on top. but do let me know when u're coming okie?

OK will pm u. thanks.

Sure, just enjoy the anime show. Maybe we can trade which anime shows is worth watching? Im getting hooked! :)

PS: virgo, sorry if we'd hijacked your thread.

Hee.. virgo.. yeah yeah, dun 8| us ok? hehe..

BunBun, hmm, most of wat i watch are downloaded anime or I buy the full set one, cuz like to keep the anime. rarely watch online, mayb will go try one of these daes! Kinda like Prince of Tennis also .. hehe

Angel81, I don't download animes, kinda a waste in the pc's memory. Mostly is I watch on this free site. Also Youtube also have anime videos. Some of the episodes that aren't found on this free site can be found at youtube. Somemore it is easier to watch online than downloading since it is free.

Oh ya Saiunkoko Monogatari has part 2 by the way. Both part 1 and part 2 have almost 40 episodes each.

Hee.. virgo.. yeah yeah, dun 8| us ok? hehe..

BunBun, hmm, most of wat i watch are downloaded anime or I buy the full set one, cuz like to keep the anime. rarely watch online, mayb will go try one of these daes! Kinda like Prince of Tennis also .. hehe

Edited by BunBun

Hi to all,

I am back...welcome to hijack my t-blog....or else so quiet....

managed to unpack most of my stuff but tiring lah.....