Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

I am not surprised. Sitting in my living room and looking out the window one night, I was greeted by 3 - 4 mickeys playing hide and seek between block 221A and 221B. :sport-smiley-004:
Hello Ms J! How are u? So u have moved in. How's ya place?

Regarding the rodent infestation in our estate, it is appalling & very disappointing that a barely 9 month old NEW residential estate is already harbouring rodents. My conjecture is they probably moved from the kopitiam, Pizza Hut, Long John Silver across Bedok Central road through the drainage pipes.

Where there is refuse, there will be rats.

BUT it need not be this way. It must not be actually....

Thus I urge every Linear Greener to chip in making Linear Green a better & cleaner residential estate by notifying ECTC & NEA of unsatisfactory conditions of public areas spot around Linear Green.

There are TWO Senior Property Officers serving the residents of Linear Green:

Ong Chong Pin, Senior Property Officer

Blocks 204 to 218 Bedok North Street 1

Blocks 219 A - 219D, 220 & 219 Bedok Central

Block 207 and 216 Market and Hawker Centre

Sim Leong Hock, Senior Property Officer

Blocks 414 to 428 Bedok North Road/Avenue 1 and 2/Street 1

Blocks 220A to 220C, 221A to 221C Bedok Central

ECTC & NEA can only take remedy action AFTER they are notified of the problems or issues pertaining to public areas such as cleanliness, health & sanitation.

They don't go around our Linear Green, spotting & remedying unsatisfactory conditions. As responsible Linear Green residents, we can do our part in keeping our estate clean & green by observing & reporting unsatisfactory conditions of public areas, bring them to the ECTC SPO's attention so they can take the remedy action.

ECTC Tel: 1800 444-9549 Email: ectcnet@ectc.org.sg

To report on rats infestation to NEA, can send the following sms to 74688:

Rats Sitting in my living room and looking out the window one night, I was greeted by 3 - 4 Norway rats playing hide and seek between Bedok Central block 221A and 221B effie

An acknowledgement will be sent to you (via SMS) once we received your feedback.

NEA also operates a 24-hours Call Centre at 1800-CALL NEA (1800-2255 632) to receive feedback on mosquito, fly and rat nuisance around our neighbourhood. Callers can expect to be attended to within 10 secs.

Or you can lodge a report at ORC. ORC gives you convenience to report on the above matters without having to know, which agency to submit to.

Online Reporting Centre (ORC) is an integrated service for you to lodge reports on the following matters:

Environment

Housing maintenance

Immigration offender/Illegal employment/Foreign worker housing issues

No one is responsible for the state of Linear Green but us, the Linear Greeners. We keep our homes clean - this spirit can be extended to your surrounding environment. If we don't take care of Linear Green, no one else will. Help ECTC by notifying them of the conditions you spot on your way home so they can make things right. The more specific your report, the faster & easier can ECTC perform their duties.

Edited by DSA

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm so infuriated! Never ever order from Winter International/ Red Apple or whatever names they go by. Dining table supposed to come tomorrow, today call and say that the dining table is held up at PSA Customs!! Growls!

Any professional collector who sounds fierce enough to frighten them? I realize I get bullied! growsl!

Edited by simplelives

I'm so infuriated! Never ever order from Winter International/ Red Apple or whatever names they go by. Dining table supposed to come tomorrow, today call and say that the dining table is held up at PSA Customs!! Growls!

Any professional collector who sounds fierce enough to frighten them? I realize I get bullied! growsl!

erm.. i think there are alot of complaints about this red apple coy(mainly on the delay of delivery due to wat shipping prob.. which i think BS) on this forum.. went once before at the sungei kadut but neber bot anythings cos they(SA and furniture) doesnt appeal to me..

anyway i oso gt some problems with furnitures.. but luckily all small matters..

so to those buying funriture, please be more careful.. now gt recession somemore.. so might have those going to collaspe anytime soon coy... like Home2be... :)

Edited by yokoyoko

wondering LG have any cleaner to clean up the common area like corrridor and lift lobby at the moment.It is so dusty just walk out of the unit.If no, should we request to have it started? we already been paying utility fee liao ma. :dunno:

applegirl one fine afternoon, I saw a bangla came to sweep the corridor. U know how he sweep? Walk walk see see. Anything visible then sweep. The drain hole has accumulated pile of dust (swept by me) but he can't do anything coz his broom can't sweep that up. End up one level he spent less than 30sec, easy job huh?

Everyday I sweep my corridor until to the lift there, it's always a layer of dust, pointless to sweep halfway when it can be blown back into your house.

erm.. i think there are alot of complaints about this red apple coy(mainly on the delay of delivery due to wat shipping prob.. which i think BS) on this forum.. went once before at the sungei kadut but neber bot anythings cos they(SA and furniture) doesnt appeal to me..

anyway i oso gt some problems with furnitures.. but luckily all small matters..

so to those buying funriture, please be more careful.. now gt recession somemore.. so might have those going to collaspe anytime soon coy... like Home2be... :)

I think so too. Stupid me, didn't check the forums before going Sungei Kadut. Only heard of Red Apple, didn't know that they are affiliated.

I think so too. Stupid me, didn't check the forums before going Sungei Kadut. Only heard of Red Apple, didn't know that they are affiliated.

its like that 1 loh.. sometimes posting can be deceiving oso(own ppl post and etc).. nevertheless we must be careful..

like home2be closed down i oso don noe.. lucki still got the dinning set and its parent coy took over.. heng...

applegirl one fine afternoon, I saw a bangla came to sweep the corridor. U know how he sweep? Walk walk see see. Anything visible then sweep. The drain hole has accumulated pile of dust (swept by me) but he can't do anything coz his broom can't sweep that up. End up one level he spent less than 30sec, easy job huh?

Everyday I sweep my corridor until to the lift there, it's always a layer of dust, pointless to sweep halfway when it can be blown back into your house.

why should be pay the service and conservancy fees yet the cleanliness is getting to worst. In the end we had to do the sweeping of common area ourself. sigh...... :bangwall:

Edited by blurer23

Hello Ms J! How are u? So u have moved in. How's ya place?

Regarding the rodent infestation in our estate, it is appalling & very disappointing that a barely 9 month old NEW residential estate is already harbouring rodents. My conjecture is they probably moved from the kopitiam, Pizza Hut, Long John Silver across Bedok Central road through the drainage pipes.

Where there is refuse, there will be rats.
BUT it need not be this way. It must not be actually....

Thus I urge every Linear Greener to chip in making Linear Green a better & cleaner residential estate by notifying ECTC & NEA of unsatisfactory public health conditions you spot around Linear Green. :) I did. Anyone want the email template? Heehee!

ECTC & NEA can only take remedy action AFTER they are notified of the problems or issues pertaining to public areas such as cleanliness, health & sanitation.

They don't go around our Linear Green, spotting & remedying unsatisfactory conditions. We can do the observation & reporting, bring to their attention so they can perform the remedy action.

ECTC Tel: 1800 444-9549 Email: ectcnet@ectc.org.sg

To report on rats infestation to NEA, can send the following sms to 74688:

Rats Sitting in my living room and looking out the window one night, I was greeted by 3 - 4 Norway rats playing hide and seek between Bedok Central block 221A and 221B effie

An acknowledgement will be sent to you (via SMS) once we received your feedback.

NEA also operates a 24-hours Call Centre at 1800-CALL NEA (1800-2255 632) to receive feedback on mosquito, fly and rat nuisance around our neighbourhood. Callers can expect to be attended to within 10 secs.

Or you can lodge a report at ORC. ORC gives you convenience to report on the above matters without having to know, which agency to submit to.

Online Reporting Centre (ORC) is an integrated service for you to lodge reports on the following matters:

Environment

Housing maintenance

Immigration offender/Illegal employment/Foreign worker housing issues

No one is responsible for the state of Linear Green but us, the Linear Greeners. We keep our homes clean - this spirit can be extended to your surrounding environment. If we don't take care of Linear Green, no one else will. Help ECTC by notifying them of the conditions you spot on your way home so they can make things right. The more specific your report, the faster & easier can ECTC perform their duties.

DSA: know where we can file complain on cleanliness at common area?since so many ppl already move into LG, the cleaner should start mobbing the floor instead of just picking up paper pieces only.

Hi guys, any idea where can I get nice mirrors for the bathrooms?

Go Ikea. they have small, medium and large size mirrors.

its like that 1 loh.. sometimes posting can be deceiving oso(own ppl post and etc).. nevertheless we must be careful..

like home2be closed down i oso don noe.. lucki still got the dinning set and its parent coy took over.. heng...

Just warning! one middle age lady asking to borrow money from my hubby when he walk out of the lift lobby at LG.She said she lost her wallet and her husband is oversea and her son is very sick.when my hubby tell her to go to the police, she said police can't help and refuse to go.So, beware being con by her, especialy those with elderly at home. :jawdrop:

Just warning! one middle age lady asking to borrow money from my hubby when he walk out of the lift lobby at LG.She said she lost her wallet and her husband is oversea and her son is very sick.when my hubby tell her to go to the police, she said police can't help and refuse to go.So, beware being con by her, especialy those with elderly at home. :jawdrop:

hmm... con-artist? sound interesting... will tell her i laki bo $$ after reno.. will ask her for $$ instead... lolz...

anyway met the uncle who helps to join(wield) the bolts for our gates.. rejected him and his face turned black...haha.. look like one of the con-artists.. just that he provide services.. :)

If the post to be quoted is lengthy, please refrain from quoting the entire post. In short, DO NOT quote the entire previous post.

It makes the page longer & readers have to scroll more to reach the latest post. Such thoughtless & inconsiderate action creates inefficiencies which wastes precious time & makes online reading experience sub-optimal.

Quote like below will suffice. Thank you.

ECTC.

I visited Bubbly house quite sometime back and we were discussing about having no shelter from carpark to Blk 219C. It seems that some resident have raised the concerns to the relevant authorities and contruction of a sheltered walkway from the carpark lift to 219C had commenced! (At least it looks like sheltered walkway with roofting)

This again shows that the more we resident should give constructive feedback (or u want call complain) to hope for better living conditions in LG with regards to the rodent situation. Anyway we paid such sky high prices for our dear place and deserve to have a nice abode to live in. ($400k over and got into a long and endless loan.....zzzz)

Won't be surprise NTUC will have a branch at Blk 219.We have so many coffeeshop behind LG and still a new one opened here .And quite good businese lei.
Operating a supermarket is vastly different from operating a kopitiam - if the supermart have few daily walking customers, it will not make a profit & the groceries turnover will be low. You probably never been to Shop N Save at Blk 215, haven't u?

Moreover, the location in Blk 219 intended for a supermart is so obscured that only those who take the car park lift would see it. It's a bad location for any business that relies on walk-in traffic.

Edited by DSA