Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

I just called Jovi and she confirmed that there are a total of 3 drain pipes.

The first one is from the MBR toilet to the aircon ledge.

The second one is from the heater to the MBR toilet (outlet is near the MBR toilet bowl).

The third one is from the conceal pipes to the service yard.

According to Jovi, the first and second can seal, but the third one cannot. This is because if there is any pipes that has a leakage, it will be leaking out to the service yard. So, my advice is to re-route that drain pipe to somewhere else if you are intending to use that area for sink cum cabinet like me.

This is the picture of my drain pipe in master bathroom toilet, but i cant remember was is installed by my aircon contractor or already provided by HDB.

DrainPipe.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Doing system 4? how is your routing of trunking to be :)

share?

This is my system 4 aircon trunking in master bedroom. 2 points to note, My blower unit is placed above the window and the trunking have to be circle the window 1 round. It is not very nice. 2nd point is my ID put all the trunking below the beam and then plaster it up so that it looks like beam extended and no visble trunking.

AirconTrunking.jpg

This is my system 4 aircon trunking in master bedroom. 2 points to note, My blower unit is placed above the window and the trunking have to be circle the window 1 round. It is not very nice. 2nd point is my ID put all the trunking below the beam and then plaster it up so that it looks like beam extended and no visble trunking.

AirconTrunking.jpg

What I understand from my aircon guy is that the trunking can only enter the service yard via the "board" below the window. All other form of entry is illegal. You might want to check it out first.

What I understand from my aircon guy is that the trunking can only enter the service yard via the "board" below the window. All other form of entry is illegal. You might want to check it out first.

Ok, like I've said.. I'm totally new to such reno stuff. Anyway, seriously? enter via the board? as in, what, we'd have to take the board out and crawl out from that opening (which sounds pretty fun actually!).

Hi Simplelives,

I got mine at Sun Classic Decor and I think it is definately worth it :good: . The boss, Thomas is friendly and offer us a good deal. My deal includes day and nite full length curtain for living room, and nite full length curtain for all bedroom. Total cost is $1,278 with installation. You can contact Thomas at his mobile 93883181

:yamseng:

Thanks for sharing. Can I know is this for 4 room or 5 room? :yamseng:

I just called Jovi and she confirmed that there are a total of 3 drain pipes.

The first one is from the MBR toilet to the aircon ledge.

The second one is from the heater to the MBR toilet (outlet is near the MBR toilet bowl).

The third one is from the conceal pipes to the service yard.

According to Jovi, the first and second can seal, but the third one cannot. This is because if there is any pipes that has a leakage, it will be leaking out to the service yard. So, my advice is to re-route that drain pipe to somewhere else if you are intending to use that area for sink cum cabinet like me.

you are Right ! didnt see the one that is from MBR to Common toilet

snowman -

yes this is what i understand from the HDB officer. All trunkings should come in from the board.

this is how mine is run like that

p1010764jo4.th.jpg

link to my Air cons trucking http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?au...464&cat=286

how come your have to go one round ? do you consider going thru the board?

I understand some of us run the trunking from one of the bed rooms which is nicer. mine was run on the walkway

Ok, like I've said.. I'm totally new to such reno stuff. Anyway, seriously? enter via the board? as in, what, we'd have to take the board out and crawl out from that opening (which sounds pretty fun actually!).

a hole will be made thru the board. so that trunking can go thru the board. i dunno why this rule. My Ex contractor told me when we are doing the Air Con trunking.

Edited by herbman76

Meaning, they will have to cut a hole via the board instead of any other parts of the wall for the trunking to connect the gas pipes to the outdoor unit.

Hi, I wanted to buy Rinnai Hob & Hood. Market price range is around 1.6K. Anybody knows of anywhere selling cheaper than this? :yamseng:

SORRY just too lazy to go thru page by page :sport-smiley-018:

xiaoxiao1234 I got mine from Poh Joo, it is definitely one of the cheapest.

Hi, I wanted to buy Rinnai Hob & Hood. Market price range is around 1.6K. Anybody knows of anywhere selling cheaper than this? :yamseng:

SORRY just too lazy to go thru page by page :sport-smiley-018:

you might wana check with your ID, they might have some tie ups with Rinnai and you might be able to get better price than the promotion. :notti:

you might wana check with your ID, they might have some tie ups with Rinnai and you might be able to get better price than the promotion. :notti:

Hi thanks for your advise. But i think better not. Won't be suprise i will be paying more as we have to pay for their commission. hahahaha........

xiaoxiao1234 I got mine from Poh Joo, it is definitely one of the cheapest.

Hi thanks. Will be going down this sat to get 1.

Anyone installed system 4 in your house? :)

what is good brand?

Thank you.

Hi BO

I have been recommeded Mistubishi

I'm also using Mitsubishi Starmex... but expensivee!! Think it's about $4k for a System 4, from Gaincity. Thought the price of aircon will go down after all these years!

at the moment i think starmex inverter is quite ex, as for going for non inverter or inverter will depend on your usage everyday, if only one room on every nite, then i going for non inverter type.

Hi thanks for your advise. But i think better not. Won't be suprise i will be paying more as we have to pay for their commission. hahahaha........

Hi thanks. Will be going down this sat to get 1.

if i not wrong rinnai got a promotion brochure which you can see from their website, some ID got even cheaper price then the price on the brochure.