Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I will be collecting keys on 12July! getting it earlier as requested by us... :dancingqueen:

off to taiwan for now.... :yamseng:

wah,how you requested for getting the keys earlier ah? i m sure lotsa people wana get tips... :notti:

Bro,

found this on another thread.. just do a search u can find a lot... quote one of the forumer's post :)

Thanks brother!! But jimmy dun come to my hse? then how can i know whether it suit my liking huh? any pro help?

I will be collecting keys on 12July! getting it earlier as requested by us... :dancingqueen:

off to taiwan for now.... :yamseng:

Go taiwan for what? take photos huh? I just attend a wedding, the couple go to taiwan take wedd photoing.. so nice!!!!

Thanks brother!! But jimmy dun come to my hse? then how can i know whether it suit my liking huh? any pro help?

yoz...

there are another 2 he recommended - Yours Furnishing at River Valley Road & Meridian Curtains and Furnishings at 338 Changi Road, Mera East.. u go n find out price 1st lo.. den compare with Jimmy's..

If Jimmy 1 is cheaper den i think if your measurement is given correctly should not have prob.. cos so mani forumers here were his customers...

But personally i think curtains can be one of te last things to go up.. y don concentrate on other things 1st...

:)

yoz...

there are another 2 he recommended - Yours Furnishing at River Valley Road & Meridian Curtains and Furnishings at 338 Changi Road, Mera East.. u go n find out price 1st lo.. den compare with Jimmy's..

If Jimmy 1 is cheaper den i think if your measurement is given correctly should not have prob.. cos so mani forumers here were his customers...

But personally i think curtains can be one of te last things to go up.. y don concentrate on other things 1st...

:)

大哥是对的!

Greetings guys,

My very first post. Also a resident @ block 220A, got my keys early june. Went for the 97sqm, ballot too.

Looking forward to learn many new things abt reno in this forum.

:-)

i not da ge... u r the boss.. the threat starter.. haha.. our LEADER!!!!

I am not boss, leader hor.. just a thread starter.. because i am kancheong spider. that all :(

Greetings guys,

My very first post. Also a resident @ block 220A, got my keys early june. Went for the 97sqm, ballot too.

Hello. will add u into family tree. u are 42nd family here!

welcome neighbour, we r from 220C too. which floor r u at?

Does anyone getting LG Art Cool Mirror Series Aircon?

hi there bro, i am on the 3rd floor, and which floor r u at? havent you done reno?

Mr Lim quote $850 for haulage leh.. why huh? anyone can explain?

i also dunno y so ex, but i paid to Mr Lim SGD900 for mine 4rms sand only and still have to pay town council SGD 176.55 for haulage and debris fee. and both is a must (rob!~)

don know yet. the art cool looks pretty in design.

Hi i ask the Air con pple they dun advise LG. so this word of mouth for your reference

Edited by herbman76

Welcome - i hear too that system 4 may have problem bring it out unless there is someway to get it across from service yard. but it may be very risky.....

nope I am getting Toshiba.. curious, are you considering this model? what is the feature ?

me 2, i'm getting toshiba from gain city includes installation. i also plan to get central heater from city gas, gain city said it includes installation as well

Greetings guys,

Hi I am also at this block dun mind can PM me your level

ok.. so mani ppl face this prob.. will call and ask the BSC side or pUB to take a look.. hopefully can adjust the water pressure n solve the prob...

meanwhile as wat herbman mentioned.. check the water cristen..

Maybe can adjust the high of water level c wherether it improve the flush, mine by default appear to be half full.

Edited by herbman76

Hi I am also at this block dun mind can PM me you level

Maybe can adjust the high of water level c wherether it improve the flush, mine by default appear to be half full.

Can anyone verify if this is on purpose? Mine is the same, and if i add in more water, it will flow out from the tube inside to my floor. :dunno:

Dear all,

Air con matters

I spoke to the Officer in BSC it is confirmed that it is a requirement for aircon trunking to go thru the wooden board, i asked abt others doing otherwise, she said she is aware and they are doing it illeagally.

FYI

Can anyone verify if this is on purpose? Mine is the same, and if i add in more water, it will flow out from the tube inside to my floor. :dunno:

There appear to be a height limiting the amount of water that can goes into the tank .. hmmm i see wherether can experiment more on this thingy to see wherether it can be resolved :)