Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

I do not have the authority nor Eric's permission to divulge his contact. I might ask him when I see him tomorrow coz he did mentioned he will be at the following event where there will be furniture retailers, perhaps some id firms? Bed retailers? And perhaps other home renovation vendors & service providers.

I'll be going & selectively interview ids whom I find worth talking to & let them take a look at my list of renovation works required & their corresponding specifications.

Home Design & Decor 2008

bowls_pitcher.jpg

Saturday, July 5, 2008 - Sunday, July 13, 2008

12:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Singapore Expo

1 Expo Drive, #01-01

Singapore, Central Singapore 48615

Public - Free Admission

Hall 6A

05 - 13 July 2008light_fixture.jpgarchitec_prints.jpg

Time: 12:00pm - 10:00pm

Show Profile:

Furniture & Furnishing

Organiser:tissue_holder.jpg

• Premier Exhibition Services Pte Ltd
Contact Details:
Edited by DSA

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I do not have the authority nor Eric's permission to divulge his contact. I might ask him when I see him tomorrow coz he did mentioned he will be at the following event where there will be furniture retailers, perhaps some id firms? Bed retailers? And perhaps other home renovation vendors & service providers.

I'll be going & selectively interview ids whom I find worth talking to & let them take a look at my list of renovation works required & their corresponding specifications.

Home Design & Decor 2008

bowls_pitcher.jpg

Saturday, July 5, 2008 - Sunday, July 13, 2008

12:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Singapore Expo

1 Expo Drive, #01-01

Singapore, Central Singapore 48615

Public - Free Admission

Hall 6A

05 - 13 July 2008light_fixture.jpgarchitec_prints.jpg

Time: 12:00pm - 10:00pm

Show Profile:

Furniture & Furnishing

Organiser:tissue_holder.jpg

• Premier Exhibition Services Pte Ltd
Contact Details:

I am sorry, didn't know ID's contact number needs permission to be given out. I thought ID would appreciate that his number is being passed around for referrals. Never mind, just forget I ask.

The door Knob at the toilets

dsc00232uz7.th.jpg

appear that no key needed, coins will do ,"pay" to get in ??

The windows for the Aircon

dsc00234fr5.th.jpgdsc00235ju9.th.jpg

The window is like that one, height abt 71 cm width is 69 but consider up to the width when window is opened it is abt 52cm

Edited by herbman76

haha.. u had already... my banner gt my name on it, if u look carefully... nvm... i will remove it... best is to use orange 1...

NO dogs are allow!! haha unless they help us to sniff lunch boxes.. that might be behind the walls... lol

hahaha, no one has doggy meh? anyways, my doggy will be roaming around the area, fitness pack between the flats when we moved in, remember to say HI!! BEWARE of your lunch boxes...hahaha.... :notti:

Edited by darcbleu

Refer to sub-section of Section 3 of RenoTalk's Terms Of Use.

I think on request of the member, perhaps use PM as requested then is should not consitute promoting just sharing information :)

a big THANK You to those who tried to guide IT-illiterate me and biggest thank you to HERBMAN76!

yey...i like the new banner... :sport-smiley-003:

i have a kitty actually...haha...but nevermind...effie and i were suggesting DVD nite..to those who may be bored :notti:

Welcome fellow Linear Green neighbour :) ..

--------------------

I felt that we gather at this forum (thank to Big Orange) to get the most suitable deals to reno our home. Words may misled us as they do not show emotion causing misunderstaning. :) Perhap when posting have an open mind look at the content if it is relevant take it up else just ignore it and also an accommodating heart will help. :) Ultimately, you decide what is best for your own house. :yamseng: and Peace at Linear Green! Look forward to meet everyone (in one way or another)..

hmmm.. Just a thought maybe can print the banner and put at our front door hee hee.. or possible to make it a decal (who got lobang) hee hee

Edited by herbman76

Wow, haven't been in the forum for a long time and we now have a banner!!

Thanks effie, the banner is fantastic.

Wow, haven't been in the forum for a long time and we now have a banner!!

Thanks effie, the banner is fantastic.

Welcome back

---

There seem to be sale at Ixxa & Cxxxts at Tampines may be useful for your selection.

sidney93 - have fun!

Everybody. I do a HDB price search and realize a 4 rooms 92sqm which lease commence on 2005 is sold for $418K!!!(remember there is COV too!) I feel our unit will command a better price due to the nearby Bedok central and Bedok Mall in future. Will ours be another Jalan Mebina in making?

bedokgr8.jpg:deal:

lineargreenyi4.jpg:dancingqueen:

Edited by big orange

sidney93 - have fun!

Everybody. I do a HDB price search and realize a 4 rooms 92sqm which lease commence on 2005 is sold for $418K!!!(remember there is COV too!) I feel our unit will command a better price due to the nearby Bedok central and Bedok Mall in future. Will ours be another Jalan Mebina in making?

bedokgr8.jpg:deal:

lineargreenyi4.jpg:dancingqueen:

COOL! That means my unit is now worth $450k - $500k. Good investment huh!

COOL! That means my unit is now worth $450k - $500k. Good investment huh!

I not sure on this. but certainly i hope it become another jalan mebina.. :