Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Dear all,

My open house this Sunday is from 1pm to 2pm. Please PM me if you are interested by end of tomorrow.

Also to note that by this Sunday, things that are completed in my house are:-

1) Kitchen and washing machine base

2) False ceiling

3) Electrical wiring

4) Aircon trunking

Thanks Bubbly :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
gong xi gong xi

hi guys, fyi whoever interested to install the gas heater. it will be better to arrange the citygas guy to do the "site survey" cos the guy mentioned that not all units in our area can have the gas heater due to the pillar for the service yard.

thanks lovely.. hehe.. so u installing? i considering oso.. :)

so have you done it yourself? did you call a guy from citygas? what number? I want to check if I can install citygas heater as well.

yoz.. can check from here: City gas contact :)

The cost of extruded Aluminium Sliding Windows (Bronze Anodized) goes by per foot² run - I got a quote of $14 PFR which I consider high and another direct supplier quoted me $11 PFR. However, do bear in mind that while price is subjective & arbitrary while quality is objective & absolute.

Any firm you decided on? Was thinking of just going with anyone I see on yellow pages, but since I'm engaging them directly, I understand they will have to apply for the renovation permit from HDB so definitely need to be HDB-approved window installers/contacters

Any firm you decided on? Was thinking of just going with anyone I see on yellow pages, but since I'm engaging them directly, I understand they will have to apply for the renovation permit from HDB so definitely need to be HDB-approved window installers/contacters
Have not select a supplier yet as my unit is still under the final wave of defects rectification, if I detect no more defects: Dented tiles can be a real sneaky bastard to spot. Yes, the approval can be issued in short turnover time if the contractor applies the permit online, if not, it can take at least 2 weeks.

the citygas guy mentioned that not all units in our area can have the gas heater due to the pillar for the service yard.
So gas go or no gas go into the service yard of your unit? Yours is 4 or 5 room?

thanks lovely.. hehe.. so u installing? i considering oso.. :)

yoz.. can check from here: City gas contact :)

I don't think so, piping looks ugly.

So gas go or no gas go into the service yard of your unit? Yours is 4 or 5 room?

my unit is ok to install the gas heater if i wan. mine is 5 room.

Hi,

Just collected my keys today.. :dancingqueen: veri comfortable with my flat.. den went open door with my FM.. he said our unit gd n bla bla.. hope so..haha...

tml i will go to my unit again.. if anyone interested to come.. feel free to PM me if not is ok.. act wan ppl to help me spot defects la.. haha.. :) cos i cant spot much defects leh.. all like working.. except those main door swing fast.. paint some areas diff colour patches... nothing serious.. trying hard to find liao..

btw just to notify those who getting sofalaab sofa.. if we buy in jul, the price(based on delievery dates) on the current website will no longer valid.. it will be push back by a month for all the prices..after june.. Sofa lab...

Congras!!!

hey guys, I couldn't find any letter from StarHub to verify the signal, how huh?

I could suggest to give starhub a call directly. :) lovelee.. so it a no gas heater for u.

I am still thinking man... Anyway i got no key yet. :) Thanks.

Have not select a supplier yet as my unit is still under the final wave of defects rectification, if I detect no more defects: Dented tiles can be a real sneaky bastard to spot. Yes, the approval can be issued in short turnover time if the contractor applies the permit online, if not, it can take at least 2 weeks.

Do inform us on percentage of defects which you reported and HDB agreed to rectify.

Congras!!!

Anyone here gt lobang on ppl installing aircon system 3 onli? i got the system but no installation.. called tat hong.. they don do installation onli...

TIA

It's not the percentage of defects the workers rectify but the exact nature of defects they rectify. I can live with dents and scratches on the wooden doors but not similar demarcations on the tiles or walls. And it is NOT HDB who build your flats nor does it rectify the defects. HDB does not even warrant the flats are free from defects. Get your facts right: HDB does not build flats. They don't even design flats. They outsource everything except the administration of flats.

It's not the percentage of defects the workers rectify but the exact nature of defects they rectify. I can live with dents and scratches on the wooden doors but not similar demarcations on the tiles or walls. And it is NOT HDB who build your flats nor does it rectify the defects. HDB does not even warrant the flats are free from defects. Get your facts right: HDB does not build flats. They don't even design flats. They outsource everything except the administration of flats.

Yoz!

DSA is right.

Anyway :yamseng:

Edited by big orange

hey guys, I couldn't find any letter from StarHub to verify the signal, how huh?

try to call them no. is 68732828 this is starhub line

Anyone here gt lobang on ppl installing aircon system 3 onli? i got the system but no installation.. called tat hong.. they don do installation onli...

TIA

issit Tat hong? i called them they gave quotation with installation but for non inverters. however they quote came back a bit late.

Where you get it from how come dun come with installation?

I took up with Gain City a Toshiba sys 3 inverter extended warrenty, upgrade of pipe etc & installations

I am cooling MBR 1 BR and living. (on consideration is with living room (16000) on not advise to on MBR(9000) & BR(9000). which suited our needs

Edited by herbman76

issit Tat hong? i called them they gave quotation with installation but for non inverters. however they quote came back a bit late.

Where you get it from how come dun come with installation?

Ya.. Tat hong... Got a gd deal from my friend where he work in the coy have this offer for him.. they act do provide installation.. but is 600 for sys 3.. i am looking for alternatives(cheaper as in.. haha)..

I am cooling all the rms.. living rm is ceiling fan... :)

Edited by yokoyoko