Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
big orange

Bedok Central

Less cars on those narrow lanes are good! Safer, smoother & less pollution for LG residents.

If there's no car park nearby, parking on these narrow lanes can still be talked over.

There are 2 car parks & another 2 across the street, so those car owners still wanna park on those narrow lanes, of course CAN!

Pay $70.

Edited by DSA

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
opp our blks? Across the road? Maybe...

pls let me know if there is... thanks

btw, i moved in "partially"...

anyone knows where to book the tennis court beside our blks ?

LimeGreen & everybody :sport-smiley-003:

So if anyone moved in already, i will make your nick become "GREEN" on post #1.

Let me know!

Hi its_fate_htb & everybody, :sport-smiley-003:

I have hyerlink blogs to nicks already. Anyone have blogs, let me know.

Also anyone know Mozaith, 2BeMe, nuggets, lazurite & jiazhen? They seem not so active anymore :( took key already? :dunno:

Hi BO, I have already moved in. Thanks.

Good for you. I got mine at LightCraft At jalan sultan. Total 1k approximately :)

My fren recommended a shop at Balestier - Lights Arcade. Not bad too...search a few forums and all got quite gd feedback. Price is reasonable.

Agree that the "fatima" at LG are very aggressive. I myself got booked twice while trying to check out my house reno....terrible. Lucky appeal once and got waived...:P

Hi Bubbly, long time never hear from you :drunk: How is ur new place? Got pics to share?

Yeah, have been busy lately. It is really good moving into a proper home finally :D . Not that my old house is not good but since we have purchase the en-bloc flat and we know we are not going to stay there long, thus alot of my furnitures are make shifts. This is my very first proper home with full furnishing.

Yes, no harm telling Jovi about it.

Yup, told the branch office about it and thankfully they are going to see it tomorrow. ID was commenting that he'd make noise if they blame it on our reno works.

Dining table & all lights settled. Now left sofa and bedframes.

From what my father said, apparently parquet has been up and they've installed my frosted glass shower screens & partition to the kitchen. Pretty happy with the progress, now left is carpentry works.

Any idea when the pavilion thing beside 221A would be up? It's such a hassle having to walk from the carpark to the block itself!

today I called up the town council to request them to turn on the corridor lights at 6:30pm instead of the current 7pm. All other neighbouring blocks in sights had their lights on at around 6:30pm, only Linear Green is still in the dark. It is very difficult to see the key hole in such low lights, also for safety reasons. After all we paid the conservency fee :unsure:

Agree that the "fatima" at LG are very aggressive. I myself got booked twice while trying to check out my house reno....terrible. Lucky appeal once and got waived...:P

So far so good for me but my visits are often short and around 10 plus. Stay at central no choice lah, cfm a lot of parking attendents one, else the whole road will be clogged up with cars

anyone knows where to book the tennis court beside our blks ?

Is there a tennis court beside our LG? Or are you referring to the one nearer to the stadium?

BTW i just started renovation today. Hopefully my tiles can be done up by this weekend.

Anyone into diving? Any LGians?

today I called up the town council to request them to turn on the corridor lights at 6:30pm instead of the current 7pm. All other neighbouring blocks in sights had their lights on at around 6:30pm, only Linear Green is still in the dark. It is very difficult to see the key hole in such low lights, also for safety reasons. After all we paid the conservency fee :unsure:

Agreed! I too had similar experience without the lights on.

So far so good for me but my visits are often short and around 10 plus. Stay at central no choice lah, cfm a lot of parking attendents one, else the whole road will be clogged up with cars

Noticed they added more "red" lots for season parking for the 219 carpark. Shld be good news as I'm expecting the carpark to be full on most days especially once Bedok Mall opens in the future.

Edited by Iman

Hi all,

u guys rx the SCV letter telling you all for appointment for activation of the broadband signal?? call up to change appt date and was told by them within this week free but if change to after this week need to pay transport fee.. true?

also for my case i add another tv point in my mbr so they going to test that as well?? :unsure:

opp our blks? Across the road? Maybe...

yes.. opp our blk parking free on sun.opp blk 221A...but need to walk a bit of distance.. . used to park there when go swimming on sun.. :notti:

u guys rx the SCV letter telling you all for appointment for activation of the broadband signal?? call up to change appt date and was told by them within this week free but if change to after this week need to pay transport fee.. true?

true, that's how they earn $. Just ask anyone to be present, don't have to be owner. Whole thing take less than 10mins. If ok, they'll stick a sticker on the socket (to me that is bullxxxx). Tell them where your additional point is.

Edited by hihihi

true, that's how they earn $. Just ask anyone to be present, don't have to be owner. Whole thing take less than 10mins. If ok, they'll stick a sticker on the socket (to me that is bullxxxx). Tell them where your additional point is.

Hi, I plug in my TV to chk the reception seem ok. not much problem. Anyway they tested signal at my unit some months back. yup there is a sticker indicating that SCV ready.

:bangwall:

Hi all,

I had just trasfer my SCV to my new house FOC. So dun get trick by them.

Anyway, for those who change their scv point, please take note that you dun conceal it. If so, they wont activate that point for you.

My case is that, I move my SCV point out about 1feet from the original position in my MBR, then I conceal the original location, the SCV man dun want activate it for me, he unplug the point which link to my MBR on the main antenna. His excuse is that next time, they very hard to service so they cnt activate that point for me. I try to explain that that point is just any extention out, but the SCV man still so stubborn :furious:

Now bobian, going to shoot a complain email to the Helpdesk to ask them clarify and come again. :notti:

Anyone into diving? Any LGians?

diving? no thanks, i scared lung burst :unsure: