Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jack_taz

Centre Of Floor Plan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi all, gt a question... is centre of e floor plan/flat in e toilet not good? if not good got solutions to overcome? :dunno:

got solution - hack away the toilet if it's a landed prop.

if it's a hdb, hack all the toilets above and below. :notti:

got solution - hack away the toilet if it's a landed prop.

if it's a hdb, hack all the toilets above and below. :notti:

wow..so fierce :unsure:

wow..so fierce :unsure:

or can find those conmen fsm and buy thousand dollars of worthless fs items from them. :lol:

toilet in the centre = thats it. there is NO WAY to cure. only conmen fsm got their con-ways to cure.

or can find those conmen fsm and buy thousand dollars of worthless fs items from them. :lol:

toilet in the centre = thats it. there is NO WAY to cure. only conmen fsm got their con-ways to cure.

BIG problem liao...my house also like that :(:(:( so how lerr?? :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

BIG problem liao...my house also like that :(:(:( so how lerr?? :bangwall::bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

dun worry too much of toilet in the centre

to solve your problem , u should

a) install KDK ventilation fan - read up mace blog - this will clear the smell

b) install good lightings both inside and the light diretly outside the toilet door

c) close the door when not in use , and cover the toilet bowl when not in use

d) light scented candles - not those big big candles , those small small candles , incase u forgot to extinguish it , at least there is not much to burn .

if u still not happy

d) paint the walls of the toilet red to counter the water flow.

e) install spa like bathing facilities - see the hansgrohe

if u really really not happy

then consult a FS master n buy some exp stuff from them ,

hahahahahahahaah

dun worry too much , FS has evolved much since the traditional days, and u can always google around for ideas. once u understand the reason behind , u will be able to see the solutions .

dun worry too much of toilet in the centre

to solve your problem , u should

a) install KDK ventilation fan - read up mace blog - this will clear the smell

b) install good lightings both inside and the light diretly outside the toilet door

c) close the door when not in use , and cover the toilet bowl when not in use

d) light scented candles - not those big big candles , those small small candles , incase u forgot to extinguish it , at least there is not much to burn .

if u still not happy

d) paint the walls of the toilet red to counter the water flow.

e) install spa like bathing facilities - see the hansgrohe

if u really really not happy

then consult a FS master n buy some exp stuff from them ,

hahahahahahahaah

dun worry too much , FS has evolved much since the traditional days, and u can always google around for ideas. once u understand the reason behind , u will be able to see the solutions .

The other thing you can do is to put up some Door Curtains like I do to keep the toilet "enclosed" all the time.

That means, the entrance to the toilet is "Closed" all the time!

Plenty of designs to choose from. No messy drilling. No need for hooks. Easy to install as well.

Check out my blog entry for Door Curtains.

The other thing you can do is to put up some Door Curtains like I do to keep the toilet "enclosed" all the time.

Plenty of designs to choose from. No messy drilling. No need for hooks. Easy to install as well.

ah yo...you are obviously a sales man for this door curtain. I must have seen the same reply in 9/10 forums I read tonight. Get a life and moved on...such technics will not sell. :horse:

ah yo...you are obviously a sales man for this door curtain. I must have seen the same reply in 9/10 forums I read tonight. Get a life and moved on...such technics will not sell. :horse:

under taoism believes -

a pink curtain at the door will attract LUST - be it from human or non-human.

a white curtain at the door would mean DEATH - someone dead or dying in the house.

only a full length curtain can block.

wow. dere is really so much to learn abt fengshui. had initially wanted to place a mirror facing my main door. after reading ard here, i gave up dat idea. actually i learnt quite a few basic stuffs

I was here since 2006.

And I too was having problem finding a cheap solution for a divider when I was doing up my home.

And I decided to do without due to budget constraints!

Recently I found that using the door curtain is one cheap alternative that is good for both decorations and divider purposes.

I am not strong arming anyone here to buy the curtains. I happened to be free that day, so I posted it on a few other threads after I created the initial post in the geomancy forum. What is wrong with that?

As I went thru the same headaches as you guys did when you are doing your home. I find it appropriate to share the use of the door curtains with you guys.

I like the curtains a lot. And decided maybe I will go into this business as there is not many people doing it.

It may or may not help in your design or your needs in finding that perfect divider.

If you actually follow my postings dated back all the way to 2006, you will see that I share information when ever I can. The regulars here can vouch to that.

Due to a busy work schedule, I did not come here as often as I do now a days. But I still lurk around reading postings whenever I can.

I feel very offended that you are talking down to me like that. There is no need to be nasty.

If you do not like what I am displaying, so be it. Why do you need to tell me off like that?

No body is forcing you to buy anything.

I post the display for the curtains where it is appropriate. It is not found in every thread. Only in the ones that are related to what I am selling.

Be nice. I came here for help back then. And the people here are so helpful that I actually managed to save a bundle when I did my home. I too tried to return the favor to the newbies here as well.

This door curtain is but one of the many solutions for a cheap alternative to dividers.

If you do not like it, let it be. No need to be nasty here. 8|

under taoism believes -

a pink curtain at the door will attract LUST - be it from human or non-human.

a white curtain at the door would mean DEATH - someone dead or dying in the house.

only a full length curtain can block.

Oh... this is some thing new! Very good information indeed MaCe.

I thought that as long as you like the design, it should be okay to put it up over the door.

Thanks for the information.

Full length curtain as in must touch the floor?

My longer curtains are just about one feet off the floor. Is that okay to be used in feng shui?

Please advise.

Don't want to be accused further of trying to post in appropriately. :furious:

i tort the centre of the house, is the area which, best la, is a place for all members to get together de....and create harmony and be united always de...

so if the toilet is in the centre...hmmmm

interesting case, do you get any good or bad happening when you stay in the house having toitel at the center?

I think the toilet flushing hole location is the more important, if it is at the correct location then you can still have good luck (except right in the geometrical center of the house). I see you still can come here to post, I guess your toilet flushing hole is not at the center.

Edited by fengshui-123