Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ginnti

Mr Chong, Please Help

Dear Mr Chong,

Hope you can help me with your expertise.

1. Which is a better spot for the stove location? I read that some commented that stove cannot be behind the wall of the toilet (not clean) and some said stove cannot be in the direction of the bedroom (the occupier of the bedroom will be heaty and angry). I am confused and I have limited area to put the stove as the toilet is located in a funny area within the flat.

2. Is the bed placed in the correct position?

3. Layout in the living room, is it ok?

I have PM my birth date to you. Anything to take note? Thank you.

56794006nt8.th.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear Mr Chong,

Hope you can help me with your expertise.

1. Which is a better spot for the stove location? I read that some commented that stove cannot be behind the wall of the toilet (not clean) and some said stove cannot be in the direction of the bedroom (the occupier of the bedroom will be heaty and angry). I am confused and I have limited area to put the stove as the toilet is located in a funny area within the flat.

2. Is the bed placed in the correct position?

3. Layout in the living room, is it ok?

I have PM my birth date to you. Anything to take note? Thank you.

Hello

Before I answer your questions, pls clarify if 210-215 deg are in the direction of the door?

Hello

Before I answer your questions, pls clarify if 210-215 deg are in the direction of the door?

Yes, the measurements are taken facing the main door entrance.

Yes, the measurements are taken facing the main door entrance.

Swap stove and sink position at proposed B.

Can keep the bed position.

Have a kitchen door, keep it close all the time.

Swap stove and sink position at proposed B.

Can keep the bed position.

Have a kitchen door, keep it close all the time.

Thank your Mr Chong. Need some further advise.

1. Is it the correct layout in the photo for the sink and stove location (B)? Just to reconfirm.

2. Is it ok to have the back facing the entrance of the kitchen during cooking, or do i have to refrain from cooking as much as possible?

3. Is glass door at kitchen entrance ok?

4. Layout of living/dining ok? Will the TV console be blocking any qi or flow?

Thanks.

83073868qn6.th.jpg

Thank your Mr Chong. Need some further advise.

1. Is it the correct layout in the photo for the sink and stove location (B)? Just to reconfirm.

2. Is it ok to have the back facing the entrance of the kitchen during cooking, or do i have to refrain from cooking as much as possible?

3. Is glass door at kitchen entrance ok?

4. Layout of living/dining ok? Will the TV console be blocking any qi or flow?

Thanks.

Hello

Yes, its correct but you should have the stove extend a bit longer so that your back and the stove are not in the way of the kitchen door.

You can still keep the stove along the wall but you have to create a partition so that your stove does not see the kitchen door. Actually, there's a lot of flexibility to arrangements in your kitchen. Take your time to think. Better that your glass door be darken with v-cool or use bi-fold opaque.

Layout of living is ok. On the contrary, you shouldn't allow qi to flow straight to your kitchen.