Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
donut88

Duro Gate Locks

Hi all,

anyone knows where to get cheaper price for DURO gate locks?

I'm looking at buying both the gate lock and main door lock, that i will only use one key to open both locks.

I went to Home Fix and another DIY shop, they are selling at the standard price ($188 for both locks), and they got no stock now.

any other place that i can buy at cheaper price?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
if i am not wrong the company for these locks are local. the prices are quite controlled and even when we looked at the neighbour shops they are selling the same price.

You can try Kiang Sing Hong Hardware at Upper Bukit Timah Road. The uncle quote me $10 less.

I did not get because my gate dimension is slightly bigger than Duro Lock Standard dimension.

so i did not take the risk..

Most places that sell Duro Lock are selling at the same price. So far i did not come across shops that sell cheaper that that.

Diva79 is right; Duro's pricing is controlled. Dealers earn a commission on the volume of sales instead of marking up their cost price to be selling price.

$10 cheaper possible for those who are trying to clock the volume, but if the price is alot of cheaper then got to be really careful, check if authentic or not.

Seems like yours is a resale and main gate replaced??

What you can do is to measure the dimensions at the area where the bicycle chain is @..

Bring it to the shop.. or you can visit www.duro.com.sg for the standardized dimensions

Some shops allow you to bring hm to try and refund if it cannot fit. Some do not allow...

So you have to be sure before committing...

One thing to take note is the lock (if you opt for ART 228 or 338) should slip in smoothly and nicely and

should not be forced in with a hammer or what so ever. By doing so, it will damage your gate and future lock replacement could be very very troublesome...

Or you can ask the contractor who sold you the gate to adjust it if you are bent on getting duro lock??

:yamseng:

Seems like yours is a resale and main gate replaced??

What you can do is to measure the dimensions at the area where the bicycle chain is @..

Bring it to the shop.. or you can visit www.duro.com.sg for the standardized dimensions

Some shops allow you to bring hm to try and refund if it cannot fit. Some do not allow...

So you have to be sure before committing...

One thing to take note is the lock (if you opt for ART 228 or 338) should slip in smoothly and nicely and

should not be forced in with a hammer or what so ever. By doing so, it will damage your gate and future lock replacement could be very very troublesome...

Or you can ask the contractor who sold you the gate to adjust it if you are bent on getting duro lock??

Thanks bro. Will take the measurement and check out at the stores.