Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi forumers,

My current 5-room resale flat has just renovated 2 years ago by previous owner. Some good works are left behind such as the marble flooring, windows and door works. No going to renovate kitchen though don't quite like the kitchen design...

Me and hubby did some research through some magazines and have decided the kind of design and colour scheme we wanted. Thinking of just renovate just the master bedroom, toilets and living room

Budget is tight and not willing to spend a lot of money.

Shall I just hire contractor and hire an ID?

So vexed.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi forumers,

My current 5-room resale flat has just renovated 2 years ago by previous owner. Some good works are left behind such as the marble flooring, windows and door works. No going to renovate kitchen though don't quite like the kitchen design...

Me and hubby did some research through some magazines and have decided the kind of design and colour scheme we wanted. Thinking of just renovate just the master bedroom, toilets and living room

So vexed.....

What's there to be vexed about? Patience and time will resolve issues.

If you know what you want then consider a Contractor, but you need time to manage the project and co-ordinate the works.

If you want someone to take care of all that and don't mind paying a slight premium, then I would suggest a ID.

Lastly, renovating the toilets would easily amount to 2K plus for retiling and the wet works would set you around 1K+. In all honesty, renovating the toilets are expensive for such a small space. :)

Hi forumers,

So vexed.....

Maybe u should get a contractor....mine actually was a designer now open his own workshop so pricing is contractor price....if u need his contact let me know

Maybe u should get a contractor....mine actually was a designer now open his own workshop so pricing is contractor price....if u need his contact let me know

Hi hi!! I m interested in yr contracter! :dancingqueen: dun mind if you could provide me the contacts/details?? tia