Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Fireworks

Roller Blinds

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

What is the total square feet of your windows?

I ordered dimout roller blinds for my 2 bedrooms + living room, cost is $300. Blackout is more expensive, so based on my windows size, I think that your price of $360 is a good deal.

I have altogether 10 panels of windows.

wow...seems like my quote for rollerblinds is very exp....mine cost $350 for 5 panels only.....10 panels will cost me $700.....

can share ur contacts? the quote is for dimout blinds only for the jap system...

yes, pls pm me your contact for roller blind. by the way, Ikea does sell ready roller blinds which I think is quite cheap, but I am not sure of the quality compared to these that you get from other shops. Any reviews on the diff in quality?

Hi jeddie, my pulley system is not made in Japan though my fabric is from USA. My pulley system's technology is from Australia but made in Msia lah.

If you want those Japan-made system, I will pm you another contact. Pretty cheap too. Use it as a comparison.

Hi sparkles, what pulley system do you want? If you want Japan-made one, then more expensive. Mine is from Msia. Let me know so that I can pm you the contact. IKEA's roller blinds are cheap, but no customisation unless those they have can fit your windows size. Also, I realised their blinds are very long, more for full-length windows. Which I find it adds unnecessary weight to the pulley system if your windows are just half-length. So if the pulley system is not strong enough, don't know how long it can hold.

Hi guys, I have PMed the contact to you liao.

That is for Japan-made pulley system. The lady is very friendly and knowledgeable. Feel bad that I didn't order my roller blinds from her 8|

I just want a cheapo blinds lor, so decided to go for Msia-made system :P

Hi all,

Could someone enlighten me on the difference between the Japanese, Australia and US pulley systems please? Would also be grateful if you could share the contacts for the roller blinds please. Thanks!!!

:dunno: Not the expert in pulley systems, just listen to what those installers say they use pulley systems from Jap, Oz, US & even Msia. Someone ever say that those Jap systems are smoother in pulling :unsure:

I have a few contacts leh, which one do you want? Must go back home to dig liao. After I placed my order for the blinds, left the contact list at home.

yokine9a ->> can PM me also? i dun need jap wan..reasonable price + sui 1 can liao :notti:

if say i only wan like 1-2 panel can or not huh? if not i gotto buy from ikea liao

thanks much =)

Edited by babytan

Hi guys, I have PMed the contact to you liao.

That is for Japan-made pulley system. The lady is very friendly and knowledgeable. Feel bad that I didn't order my roller blinds from her 8|

I just want a cheapo blinds lor, so decided to go for Msia-made system :P

Hi yokine9a!

Cam PM me ur contact as well.... Thanks! :yamseng: