Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Fireworks

Roller Blinds

Hi Cyn, you got mail too :)

Aiyoh, key collection in July, already so excited to source for blinds installer liao, so kia-su hor :notti:

Hi yokoyoko, will drop you a PM as well :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks Yokine9a!

Key collection in Sept only but due to certain reasons... DH has to run the whole show so now doing all the foundation work for him so by then, all he has to do is just coo-ordinate.. Have moved hse 3 times and I have handled everything.. all he has to do is go work from the old hse in the morning and go back to the new hse after work 8| ....sigh... so I'm a little worried this time how he will handle this major reno :bow: ...

:yamseng:

Hi Cyn, you got mail too :)

Aiyoh, key collection in July, already so excited to source for blinds installer liao, so kia-su hor :notti:

Hi yokoyoko, will drop you a PM as well :yamseng:

Thank Q very much... rx and reply le.. :)

Thanks Yokine9a!

Key collection in Sept only but due to certain reasons... DH has to run the whole show so now doing all the foundation work for him so by then, all he has to do is just coo-ordinate.. Have moved hse 3 times and I have handled everything.. all he has to do is go work from the old hse in the morning and go back to the new hse after work 8| ....sigh... so I'm a little worried this time how he will handle this major reno :bow: ...

:yamseng:

Wah, your hubby so fortunate leh, don't need to do anything for the past 3 house moving. This time got to contribute a bit lah :P

Just a word to note, selection of curtains/blinds should be, preferably, carry out in your new house, with painting/major decor up, so that you can see how the design/fabric of your selected curtains/blinds matches with your house theme.

hi yokine9a

can you PM me both contacts as well? much appreciated! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECEIVED! THANKS V MUCH!

Edited by apa

Wah, your hubby so fortunate leh, don't need to do anything for the past 3 house moving. This time got to contribute a bit lah :P

Just a word to note, selection of curtains/blinds should be, preferably, carry out in your new house, with painting/major decor up, so that you can see how the design/fabric of your selected curtains/blinds matches with your house theme.

Thanks for the reminder :D Will take note :yamseng:

Hi jeddie, my pulley system is not made in Japan though my fabric is from USA. My pulley system's technology is from Australia but made in Msia lah.

If you want those Japan-made system, I will pm you another contact. Pretty cheap too. Use it as a comparison.

Hi sparkles, what pulley system do you want? If you want Japan-made one, then more expensive. Mine is from Msia. Let me know so that I can pm you the contact. IKEA's roller blinds are cheap, but no customisation unless those they have can fit your windows size. Also, I realised their blinds are very long, more for full-length windows. Which I find it adds unnecessary weight to the pulley system if your windows are just half-length. So if the pulley system is not strong enough, don't know how long it can hold.

Hi yokine9a, can pm me ur roller blind contact? Tks!!

:dunno: Not the expert in pulley systems, just listen to what those installers say they use pulley systems from Jap, Oz, US & even Msia. Someone ever say that those Jap systems are smoother in pulling :unsure:

I have a few contacts leh, which one do you want? Must go back home to dig liao. After I placed my order for the blinds, left the contact list at home.

Hi Yokine9a... thanks for your reply... so which kind of pulley system did u go with eventually? Grateful if you could pm me ur contacts pls.. Thanks!!

Quick check, if the measurement of my balcony is length 12.13ft * height 3.93ft = 47.67 sq ft and if I was quoted $6.5 per sq ft, is the final cost 47.67 * $6.5 = $310?

Quick check, if the measurement of my balcony is length 12.13ft * height 3.93ft = 47.67 sq ft and if I was quoted $6.5 per sq ft, is the final cost 47.67 * $6.5 = $310?

No, it is not going to be so simple. You need to add allowance to all edges cos the blinds should be slightly bigger than your windows size.

No, it is not going to be so simple. You need to add allowance to all edges cos the blinds should be slightly bigger than your windows size.

Plus minus of course but in general thats the formulae to calculate right?

Plus only hor, no minus :D

In fact you should ask the installer to give you the breakdown so that you will know how many more sq ft he quotes you. Some installers add extra unnecessary coverage space of the blinds in order to earn more from you :bleah:

Yes, basically the formula is correct.

Plus only hor, no minus :D

In fact you should ask the installer to give you the breakdown so that you will know how many more sq ft he quotes you. Some installers add extra unnecessary coverage space of the blinds in order to earn more from you :bleah:

Yes, basically the formula is correct.

can i oso have de contact for dis roller blind? pls oso state that the contact is for roller blind to avoid confusion.

thanx in advance!