Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kbp026

My Lovenest @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
spotlights ah? energy saving?

Nope, not the energy saving type.

We use the normal halogen light. The spotlight is very bright, I only need to turn on 3 of them(above the kitchen cabinet) to light up the whole kitchen. The remaining 4 spotlights on the other side are for display only... My designer's idea ... Hehe :dancingqueen:

Edited by kbp026

Wow kbp, very nice 3D pics! :good: I like the style of yr hse. Like to know more of yr ID and Haier Living. Possible to share w me through pm on yr thoughts of yr ID and the quotation if possible? :P Thanks.

Nope, not the energy saving type.

We use the normal halogen light. The spotlight is very bright, I only need to turn on 3 of them(above the kitchen cabinet) to light up the whole kitchen. The remaining 4 spotlights on the other side are for display only... My designer's idea ... Hehe :dancingqueen:

heh .. thought of adding paintings to complement your deco??!!!

You can find nice works at www.xxxxxxxxxx.blogspot.com

Picture035a.jpg

[Phantom : Advertising Removed]

Edited by Phantom

Hihi, curtain and mirrors installed last weeks. Many thanks to my designer, Jason for choosing the curtain's fabric and color to match our house. He had done a great job choosing the curtains !

Here are some pictures to share !

1. Kitchen

f_kitchen3m_6886ee1.jpg

2. Living room mirror and curtain

f_livingrmm_325fea9.jpg

f_livingrmcurm_93a12e9.jpg

f_IMG1920m_62aa340.jpg

3. mbr curtain

f_mbrcurtainm_e52a533.jpg

f_mbrcurtain2m_62922fb.jpg

f_mbrcuratin3m_78eec26.jpg

4. study room

f_IMG1926m_f483b71.jpg

:yamseng::yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

Very nice. Your reno is almost complete right?

Hmmm, still waiting for my bedhead, TV console and bathroom accessories to be installed and also the Electrician to put back the power socket covers. All the wires are still exposed, very dangerous... :(

I think need another 2 more weeks for all work to be completed. Doing renovation is so tiring, so much thing to coordinate...I just hope that the final result is satifactory. :dunno:

Hi KBP...your house nice nice!!! :good::good::good:

Hi KBP.. Your house really very nice!!! rem to post some more pics to share with us.. :dancingqueen:

Hi all, not much job was done last month ... sad :( . The rectification work is super slow lor.... i'm getting impatient with my ID liao... 8| . Anyway, here are few photos to share.

Sorry , my computer hang while uploading photos last time. here are the pictures

Living room(morning)

f_IMG1969m_35ba8ea.jpg

Living room(nighttime)

f_livingroomcm_ffcadeb.jpg

Sofa and side table

f_sofaandsidem_05a7261.jpg

mbr and serta bed

f_mbrwithbedm_1699496.jpg

:dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

kitchen

f_kitchencompm_def94c3.jpg

mbr toilet

f_toiletcomplm_2047362.jpg

sink and tap

f_toiletsinkwm_2ec6f57.jpg

[

Hi.

I forgot the size of the rug... it is big enough to put in the living room. I bought my carpet from Objet in April. They having 50% discount on all their furniture that time. The original price of the rug is $500. you can find similar design at Evov living or furniture club. :dancingqueen:

Edited by kbp026