Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kbp026

My Lovenest @ Jalan Membina

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi pinkpretty, my dinning table is from Red Apple, cost $1100. The table quality is good however the post-sale attitude from the sale person is extremely poor. I will nv buy furniture from RED APPLE again...

Hi LGG, my sofa from Object, it is very comfortable. The sofa come with 4 middle size cushions which can be used to support the head.

Hi mwerkz, my roller bind is from Sun Classic. 3 sets of curtain(mbr, LV and guest rm) and 1 roller blind(study rm), total cost ard $1450

kbp

Edited by kbp026

your mbr is so cozy :dribble:

Hi Yang Guo, I feel that my mbr is too plain. Thinking to install wallpaper on the wall behind the bed after I took my bonus... :notti:... I will post the pict here to share if I install the wallpaper.

Edited by kbp026

Hi pinkpretty, my dinning table is from Red Apple, cost $1100. The table quality is good however the post-sale attitude from the sale person is extremely poor. I will nv buy furniture from RED APPLE again...

Hi LGG, my sofa from Object, it is very comfortable. The sofa come with 4 middle size cushions which can be used to support the head.

Hi mwerkz, my roller bind is from Sun Classic. 3 sets of curtain(mbr, LV and guest rm) and 1 roller blind(study rm), total cost ard $1450

kbp

wah. even de chairs are fr red apple? nice!! been lookin for chairs like this, but din see, so went with another chair.

erms... how come de sales person attitude is bad? all along i tot deir after sales attitude not bad. but de delivery guys, i wouldn't say de same wor

Hi Yang Guo, I feel that my mbr is too plain. Thinking to install wallpaper on the wall behind the bed after I took my bonus... :notti:... I will post the pict here to share if I install the wallpaper.

ok, awaiting to see ur wallpaper =)

my wall behind the bed also quite plain, after u have source ur wallpaper, do u mind let me know the shortlisted company and price also? i am keen too

btw ur dining table and chairs is a good buy. Yours $1100, mine same as urs exactly but cost $1300. I bought from Furniture Club (FC).

ordered all black chairs but during delivery date, FC told me that black chairs are out of stock, must wait 1-2mths. That time was CNY and i cant wait cos i cant expect my guest to come to my hse without chairs. I took the loan chair from FC but its so dirty. In the end i just call FC to deliver white chair to me. I like the black chairs so much but no choice have to accept the white chairs. I also experience this kind of bad service..i was telling myself "comeon if black chair dont have stock and have to wait for so long, FC shld have told me earlier when i bought my dining set. Then i will have chosen another set already" hai..

so overall, i still think that urs is better deal (in terms of price and similar service)

ok, awaiting to see ur wallpaper =)

my wall behind the bed also quite plain, after u have source ur wallpaper, do u mind let me know the shortlisted company and price also? i am keen too

btw ur dining table and chairs is a good buy. Yours $1100, mine same as urs exactly but cost $1300. I bought from Furniture Club (FC).

ordered all black chairs but during delivery date, FC told me that black chairs are out of stock, must wait 1-2mths. That time was CNY and i cant wait cos i cant expect my guest to come to my hse without chairs. I took the loan chair from FC but its so dirty. In the end i just call FC to deliver white chair to me. I like the black chairs so much but no choice have to accept the white chairs. I also experience this kind of bad service..i was telling myself "comeon if black chair dont have stock and have to wait for so long, FC shld have told me earlier when i bought my dining set. Then i will have chosen another set already" hai..

so overall, i still think that urs is better deal (in terms of price and similar service)

hahaha...

I think most of the furniture shop have delivery issue as their designer style furniture are imported from overseas, hence more prone to shipment problem. My dinning table was delivered 2 months later than the initial delivery date(waited for 4 mth), i almost cancel the order.... :furious:

For the wallpaper, i saw some nice design from Goodrich, they quote me $800-$900(include installation) for the wall behind my bed. Have you thought of doing full height cushioned bedhead ? It will make the room look very posh and cosy. I think the cost for cushioned bedhead is ard $1K and it is more durable compared to the wallpaper...

kbp

Edited by kbp026