Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

New Tv Cables?

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help..

I'm just thinking, does it actually help if i change my cable wires linking my TV to my dvd player?

I'm actually watching DVDs normally and i'm just wondering if the changing the cables will help anot?

of course there is the thing of upgrading to blueray but don't think i wanna do that at me being..

any advice?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, just wondering if anyone can help..

I'm just thinking, does it actually help if i change my cable wires linking my TV to my dvd player?

I'm actually watching DVDs normally and i'm just wondering if the changing the cables will help anot?

of course there is the thing of upgrading to blueray but don't think i wanna do that at me being..

any advice?

Use HDMI cable will be alot better then 5-RCA Component cables. Likewise component cables are better then RCA (those VCD using).

Use HDMI cable will be alot better then 5-RCA Component cables. Likewise component cables are better then RCA (those VCD using).

I bought the Component cables. Worked good. Much better then the lousy RCA cables. lol.

Thanks.

I wanted to get the HDMI cable.. then i realized my stupid player probably don't have HDMI (which I was right)..

Wanted to buy a player that could upscale to 1080i.. only 169 nia.. with free HDMI cable.. lol.. then i realized that i woun't be able to use my home theatre system.. lol..

so bo pian..

so complicated.