Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hoitytoity

Hoitytoit's Rojak Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

finally finally finally!! my house reno has started and hopefully, by 3rd Nov 2008 it will be done!! it should be fast cos' we aren't doing much to the house. think when guests come, you can hear their voices echo..echo...echo... but nmind. think we will slowly fill the place up as time goes by :).

hee.. feel so grown up to have a place of my own. :dancingqueen:

here are some pics of the initial works.

cimg3762qs3hs9.th.jpg

master toilet. i love the longish tiles. makes the toilet look bigger :D

cimg3765fq8.jpg

study area.. well it is supposed to be a balcony but we're putting up a wooden platform and converting it into a study. hee... :rolleyes:

cimg3768cm3.jpg

view of living room from the dining area :sport-smiley-004:

cimg3772dr4.jpg

view of the dining room from the living room. check out my retro doors. haha. those will haf to go!! anyone wants my retro lights also?? kekeke

cimg3766zr1.jpg

can see that little opening at the right hand side? that's the entrance to the kitchen

cimg3728zv9.jpg

kitchen!! i thought it was big when i first saw the flat. but as time goes by, it seems to get smaller and smaller. maybe i got tunnel-vision. hahaha. but anyway, here it is. :bleah:

cimg3771ue3.jpg

they made the walls so smooth. feel like keeping it that way. colour looks nice enough for me, but my piggy thinks its too raw for him. so gotta paint still... :P

think i finally got the hang of posting pictures at the correct size. super kang kor to keep trying. almost gave up :furious: . haha

Long time since i am here :)

how is ur reno coming along? I cant wait to see the real thing soon~

Must be excited about your new place right dear? :D

Have fun with your reno~

sorry all for the anti-climax. i thot my reno wld be completed by the 1st wk of nov. but it is not to be in the end. a lot of delays caused the whole reno to come to a total stand still for abt 1 and a half weeks.

my ID took so long to get the wood samples for the balcony platform, then when we finally chose the wood, the supplier call to say no more stock. aiya, the whole thing just drove me crazy. :( :( :(

so now am waiting for the newly chosen wood to be delivered, the water heater, the lights and think at the moment the walls are being painted over. haiz. now maybe the earliest we can get the flat done is end nov. thankfully we are not in that much of a hurry to get it back.

*SIGH*

sorry all for the anti-climax. i thot my reno wld be completed by the 1st wk of nov. but it is not to be in the end. a lot of delays caused the whole reno to come to a total stand still for abt 1 and a half weeks.

*SIGH*

spam spam... aya, dun b sad lah

most reno get delayed de. just b glad u dun it in a hurry so need not to rush those work

else workmanship will be compromised :P

take it as slow work, best result lor :)

looking forward to see more pictures!! :dancingqueen: