Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zenixth

Onkyo Ht System

Nivek,

just bought im starting off with hts 3100. Think will receive by end of the mth.

How you find that model? Need Advise from Experts thanks.. :yamseng:

Sorry, i dont have any comments on this model. Not really into HTiB but that's just me. The trick is, if your ears like what youre hearing, then its probably good!!!!!!

Only letdown for this system is there's no HDMI output.

Anyway, how much is this system & where did you see it?

Cheers

Vince

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My 5cts.

Dun think too much after you bought it. You bought it for certain reasons and that is enuff. Thinking if it is really good after getting is pointless.

Unless you tell me you going to buy another one la...

Hi

Which model is your Onkyo HT system? In my personal experience, Onkyo is definitely much much better than the likes of Sonys or Samsungs. Another good HTiB one can consider is Denon.

Cheers

Vince

Agree with this assessment :dancingqueen:

Harvey Norman Millenia Walk is selling Onkyo TX-SR606 with Jamo A102HCS5 Black 5.1 at a price of $1599.

I'm quite keen in it. And the sales lady mentioned she can give me some discount but didn't say how much.

How do you guys find this combination? Was the price reasonable?

Harvey Norman Millenia Walk is selling Onkyo TX-SR606 with Jamo A102HCS5 Black 5.1 at a price of $1599.

I'm quite keen in it. And the sales lady mentioned she can give me some discount but didn't say how much.

How do you guys find this combination? Was the price reasonable?

Hi,

Amp is good. 4 X HDMI output. Pro & Con below -

Highs: Supports latest high-def audio formats; plenty of power; generous inputs; good value

Lows: 1080i upscaling could be better; remote lacks a backlight

As for the speakers, try something else. Demo the sound first. There's better speakers around to go with this superb amp.

Cheers

Vince

Hi,

Amp is good. 4 X HDMI output. Pro & Con below -

Highs: Supports latest high-def audio formats; plenty of power; generous inputs; good value

Lows: 1080i upscaling could be better; remote lacks a backlight

As for the speakers, try something else. Demo the sound first. There's better speakers around to go with this superb amp.

Cheers

Vince

What speakers would you recommend ard the same price range as this Jamo?

What speakers would you recommend ard the same price range as this Jamo?

Zenixth Hi

you prefer music or movies? There's plenty of speakers system for your listening pleasure at a given budget & cater to your main interest. On top of my mind now, I can think of Tannoy, Anthony Gallo (very exp), B&W, KEF etc. I suggest you visit hi-fi shops @ Adelphi. Plenty of choices. Take your time.

Cheers

Vince

Zenixth Hi

you prefer music or movies? There's plenty of speakers system for your listening pleasure at a given budget & cater to your main interest. On top of my mind now, I can think of Tannoy, Anthony Gallo (very exp), B&W, KEF etc. I suggest you visit hi-fi shops @ Adelphi. Plenty of choices. Take your time.

Cheers

Vince

I would say more of movies than music.