Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jonkrisiggy

Finally A Nest For Lam Family

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

7. Masterbedroom Wardrobe ( super kiasu size )

mastercabinet01ux4.jpg

mastercabinet02br1.jpg

mastercabinet04zj1.jpg

mastercabinet07zp2.jpg

8. My partition ( requested by FSM )

partition03od2.jpg

Woo hoo! looks good! =)

Hehehehe!!! Thursday can get the house back liao. My DH going to do the washing up with maid on Friday... then furniture coming in Saturday afternoon. :):dancingqueen:

6. Pulley system and kitchen cabinet ( granite top not install )

kitchen05kg5.jpg

kitchen06gi9.jpg

Oh oh.. which pull out system are you using? We've been searching for pull out system recently also... been to Hettich... think so so only.. not many demo pieces... :dunno: and ... very expensive... :bangwall:

Woo that's on schedule le. Seems you and your hubby are wood lovers, looking at the woody carpentry. :)

Bunbun, yupz, hubby and I love those woody things... even furniture also. Feel that it gives us those home cosy feelings... hehehehe :)

Some ppl will think how come we so LAO TU... hahahaha :notti: But we just want the feel lor. :)

nice kitchen door :wub: :wub:

can ask how much did it cost? :unsure:

Hi Applefreak, our contractor charge us $300 to fabricate that door. I think very cheap already... :dancingqueen:

Oh oh.. which pull out system are you using? We've been searching for pull out system recently also... been to Hettich... think so so only.. not many demo pieces... :dunno: and ... very expensive... :bangwall:

Hi Yan, i dunno what system we are using cos i were not the one who coordinate the whole reno. My hubby is the one... he also dunno which system... hahahah! Its is in the carpentry package. My whole house carpentry cost me ard $9.5K, the partition, the kitchen cabinets, the shoe cabinet, and the 3 bed room wardrobe. We din engage ID, solely done by the Contractor.

*newbie here*

Wah I agree le. you all really like wood! Anything special to protect the wood? Cos my family always worry that wood will absorb the water.

*newbie here*

Wah I agree le. you all really like wood! Anything special to protect the wood? Cos my family always worry that wood will absorb the water.

My DH bought a special detergent from home fix DIY for cleaning wood. Use that twice a week to clean it and also protect it. :)

My dear hubby went up during lunch hour to inspect the house again. Lightings all done, toilet bowls and sink up. Outstanding work is the balcony window grilles, main door grilles and my toilet bifold doors :(

1. Kitchen Lighting

kitchen04pd8.jpg

2. My toilets' "milk can" lighting

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4400/ki...toilet02xv3.jpg

3. Dining area Lighting

livingroom06pc0.jpg

4. Living Room Lighting and Fan

livingroom05sv4.jpg

5. Door Entrance light

maindoor02kz0.jpg

Hi Applefreak, our contractor charge us $300 to fabricate that door. I think very cheap already... :dancingqueen:

$300 only!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

does your contractor take small project?

looking for someone to make a shoe cabinet :P

Err... $300 is considered cheap? Paiseh, thot it was a bit on e high side. heh heh...

If i din rem wrongly, jonk's contractor is her sis-in-law's father. Or bro-in law's gf father. Cant rem the exact relationship. Haha. :)

But i do wonder how much he charges for shoe cabinet. :)

Err... $300 is considered cheap? Paiseh, thot it was a bit on e high side. heh heh...

If i din rem wrongly, jonk's contractor is her sis-in-law's father. Or bro-in law's gf father. Cant rem the exact relationship. Haha. :)

consider cheap liao leh

got wooden door frame, then somemore the whole door almost wood

and got sliding track

those normal room door with frame also almost cost this much liao :bleah:

$300 only!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

does your contractor take small project?

looking for someone to make a shoe cabinet :P

hi applefreak,

Yah, $300 if not wrong. Including the wooden frame. The door material is naytoh door. I think the carpenter does. Let me check with my hubby detail for carpenter then i pm u tomorrow. They are from SINO associates. The factory in sungei kadut. Our shoe cabinet, they also fabricate for us.

Skywolf, hahaha the contractor is my SIL's bf father. He is the main one but he sub out everything to his little sub con. I go ask my hubby how much the carpenter charge for shoe cabinet tonite...

I dunno ex or what, but everything is in. My total reno cost is 38K excluding fixtures... and air cons etc.

I only know the partition cost me $900.