Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jonkrisiggy

Finally A Nest For Lam Family

You know, got one forumer who did her home all very woody look, the husband did some of the wood fixtures . Very tropical & woody looking as the end result but can't remember the forumer's nick. Too many blogs kekeke

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi applefreak,

Yah, $300 if not wrong. Including the wooden frame. The door material is naytoh door. I think the carpenter does. Let me check with my hubby detail for carpenter then i pm u tomorrow. They are from SINO associates. The factory in sungei kadut. Our shoe cabinet, they also fabricate for us.

thanks so much :bow: :bow:

Yup Yup thats the one. That one is very unique cos seldom see any forumer use real wood for kitchen top sia.

Yah. I remembered too. Shd be quite sometime back since i wasnt on for quite a while... their kitchen top also wood de right? :unsure:

38k excl fittings and aircon cheap liao. :P That part i can give :thumbs up:

Hi Skywolf, the final bill just come out last nite.. total is SGD37580 which includes the toilet bowls, sink etc. Exclude the Water heater la. Hubby thinks reasonable over all cos a lot of carpentry work.... somemore 3 bedrooms with wardrobes. :dancingqueen:

thanks so much :bow: :bow:

Hi applefreak, I already PM u liao. :)

You know, got one forumer who did her home all very woody look, the husband did some of the wood fixtures . Very tropical & woody looking as the end result but can't remember the forumer's nick. Too many blogs kekeke

My hubby's cousin who got his house recently had timber flooring for the whole house!! GASP! We are like WOAH... must be costly i guess.

300 SGD is very reasonable!!

can pm the contact?

hehe

thanks!

Smartfool, this one got to ask my main contractor liao... the door is not from my carpenter.

Hi Skywolf, the final bill just come out last nite.. total is SGD37580 which includes the toilet bowls, sink etc. Exclude the Water heater la. Hubby thinks reasonable over all cos a lot of carpentry work.... somemore 3 bedrooms with wardrobes. :dancingqueen:

I want to go over! Very near! Can I go there now? :notti::notti:

I want to go over! Very near! Can I go there now? :notti::notti:

Skywolf, today the appliances and the furniture will be arriving... u can pop by next week! :) I will be there next week too!! :dancingqueen:

Hmm, yesterday hubby found something... a few pieces of the parquet seems to be very "loose" and he was wondering maybe they did not set it properly. going to call and complain the contractor later and ask him come down for meeting.

Yesterday, :furious: he was furious too.. the painting job is snobbish.. and my DH got to buy paint brush and touch up the rooms etc... and all paints drip on window grilles has not been cleaned. Make a lot of noise! Hiaz...

Where to buy the stainless bamboo hook??

Eh better wait for furniture to come in then it would look very inviting that you don't want to go home. :notti:

Bun bun, ahahahah would not lor.. but just that empty nothing to see... :)

Let your hubby worry about that, you should be resting. :) Stainless bamboo holder ah? I not sure but maybe try a few hardware shops that sell alot of stuff like locks, taps and etc that sort? :dunno: but the best person you can go ask is MACE! he is a walking dictionary for best deals :rofl:

Skywolf, today the appliances and the furniture will be arriving... u can pop by next week! :) I will be there next week too!! :dancingqueen:

Hmm, yesterday hubby found something... a few pieces of the parquet seems to be very "loose" and he was wondering maybe they did not set it properly. going to call and complain the contractor later and ask him come down for meeting.

Yesterday, :furious: he was furious too.. the painting job is snobbish.. and my DH got to buy paint brush and touch up the rooms etc... and all paints drip on window grilles has not been cleaned. Make a lot of noise! Hiaz...

Where to buy the stainless bamboo hook??

Bun bun, ahahahah would not lor.. but just that empty nothing to see... :)

Let your hubby worry about that, you should be resting. :) Stainless bamboo holder ah? I not sure but maybe try a few hardware shops that sell alot of stuff like locks, taps and etc that sort? :dunno: but the best person you can go ask is MACE! he is a walking dictionary for best deals :rofl:

Hi Bunbun, thanks for for info. Will try out the hardware shop near my new house blk 825... who is MACE??? sorry arh me really sotong... ;)

Me resting a lot now.. cos my babies will be out by 30 sept. By then they are 36 weeks exactly. Btw, do you all knwo how to remove the plastic on the bifold doors for toilet? My hubby had been trying remove it for past hour.. hahahaha!

Good news, all my toilet bifold, window grilles and main gate already up today! :dancingqueen:

Finally, all the things are done except some painting work and parquet work to be rectify again on MOnday!! The furniture and appliances are here!! Yippee!!! :dancingqueen:

1. Washing Machine and Refridgerator

appliances03ei3.jpg

appliances05iu8.jpg

2. Dining Table

diningtable05oz5.jpg

3. Our 2.8m Sofa set with footstool ( P.S Footstool can be use as coffeetable ) :notti:

sofa02yw9.jpg

4. Round telephony table

sidetable02su8.jpg

Main Door Gate

maindoor06hq3.jpg