Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jonkrisiggy

Finally A Nest For Lam Family

i love your fridge!

570l is gross or nett capacity?

have always loved big fridges but my kitchen is freaking small :(

Applefreak, the fridge we order is a 570 liter (gross ) and 475 liter (nett) one. But one day before they deliver, Hitachi called us up and inform us that this capacity one is out of stock. :dunno: So they will give us the same model one but with bigger capacity at no extra cost :yamseng: So the one in the picture is 610 liter (gross) and 508 liter (nett ). I check with the shop, it is 300 dollars more than the one we paid for. So this is a WIN Situation for us.

Some more pics to add on. :sport-smiley-018:

1. Balcony Grilles ( simple one )

balconygrille02tl2.jpg

2. Masterbedroom and Kitchen Bifold Doors

masterbifolddoor05ys5.jpg

kitchenbifolddoor01nt9.jpg

3. TV Console

tvcabinet01in0.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Applefreak, the fridge we order is a 570 liter (gross ) and 475 liter (nett) one. But one day before they deliver, Hitachi called us up and inform us that this capacity one is out of stock. :dunno: So they will give us the same model one but with bigger capacity at no extra cost :yamseng: So the one in the picture is 610 liter (gross) and 508 liter (nett ). I check with the shop, it is 300 dollars more than the one we paid for. So this is a WIN Situation for us.

wah that's a really good deal

and the size is really good

envious leh :wub:

No prob. Small thing. :) hehe

Think you and ur hubby having a good reno schedule never mind the minor hiccups along the way.

Hi Bunbun,

Thanks!! My DH got it from the hardware shop already!!! :) Now only need some deco items to be put up...

Hiaz... Today hubby went up with the contractor to our place and ask him to rectify things. The thing that I am shocked were our parquets. Hubby told me that there are white patches in every room and also sticky patches that cannot be clean off. :jawdrop:

He wanted the contractor to rectify this issue by hook or by crook cos parquet flooring is going to be with us very long. If I am there, sure whack the contractor... 8| Angry with them... things not even done properly. Hiaz..

The curtain maker already quoted us 2 sets of curtains and we told him to go ahead with the work. Total is $1130 and we think it is relatively cheap. :) Of course, we not making Full length, we opt for half length. :)

This saturday, movers going to move the things to the new place, i wonder do I still need to postpone it again. Faintz...

Relax relax, gal. :)

Woman, i cannot do my confinement in the new home already. They going to re-lay the parquet again for the 4 bedrooms... not enuff time at all. :furious:

By then ready, still need to wash etc... and worst thing, now need to wrap up all the air con units etc. ARGH! :furious:

Relax relax okie.

Think of it for long term commitment since you and your hubby going to stay there for sometime or for a lifetime. Either way, you will be glad to have the problems rectified & it will be easier on your pocket in the long run. :)

Let them re-lay lor. You get to enjoy the comfort of yr current hm 1st... wouldnt it be better than to face a new hse and tired out thinking abt yr gers? :dunno:

Finally, the house is ready and saturday the movers already shifted the cartons over. :) Looks good... and cosy.

Just wait for the curtain to arrive on Saturday together with my bed frame. :)

Good to read that ur problems have been solved. Enjoy ur new home! :D

Hmmm... Thanks a lot! :) But then sad is , we dun have enuff time to set up the whole house. There fore, cannot move in now. Got to do my confinement in my in laws place and then slowly set up the house and move in... I think by then will be in Nov??? Hiaz.. just my luck!