Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
veron_32

Furniture Club @ Furniture Mall

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Het,

Aren't KG sofas desgined by some Hong Kong designer?

Yes, I believe they are. I bought one earlier this year from an outlet at sungei kadut. I was torn between the KG and and a Domicil from XZQT. In the end i went with the KG and have no regrets. I'm no expert on furniture, but I find the leather that they use in their sofas to be of a much higher grade then many others I've seen being sold in other furniture stores

Yes, I believe they are. I bought one earlier this year from an outlet at sungei kadut. I was torn between the KG and and a Domicil from XZQT. In the end i went with the KG and have no regrets. I'm no expert on furniture, but I find the leather that they use in their sofas to be of a much higher grade then many others I've seen being sold in other furniture stores

good on you mate.....as long as you were happy with the $$$ spent, that's what really matters

Hi Het,

Aren't KG sofas desgined by some Hong Kong designer?

Yupz.....did I mentioned otherwise :unsure: ?

Edited by het

Ok, I jus saw your posting in other thread. Allow me to clarify by saying that wen i got my KG set, the sales guy never mentioned its a full italian set, i.e. design, fabricate, export in and from italy. They do have full italian set but its under 'Calia Italia', another premium brand they brought in. Those set are easily in excess of $10K- $15K and some over $30K.

The only 'italian' thingy the sales guy mentioned to me was where the leather was produced (i.e. italian tanneries), thats all. No misrepresentation of sorts involved.....if tats what you are insinuating.

Yupz.....did I mentioned otherwise :unsure: ?

nope! i confused that's all....thopt chk with u since u quite into it

designed in HKG....materials from S.America...Produced in Italy.....that's why la! Geographically diverse!

nope! i confused that's all....thopt chk with u since u quite into it

designed in HKG....materials from S.America...Produced in Italy.....that's why la! Geographically diverse!

Haha. That's the way goods are manufactured througout the world. Not possible for raw materials to always originate from the same country in which the product is designed or manufactured in.

3 threads on this company and their antics.........hmmmmm..........might be doing them too much of a service....

Edited by fatz

the 3rd thread...hijacked by some commercial bugger.......but good lah....refreshed

Well guys .. I dont have a very good experience from Furniture club.

And its tiring to get them to rectify the problem. I am searching for them for 6 months and they wont pick calls, tend to forget, wont call back. Have excuses ready, at times rude ..

AND bottom line is the problem is not solved.

I should have read your post much earlier.

Apparently, i'm another victim of the worst customer service or rather the worst furniture supplier in Singapore - FC.

I bought my dining table set and coffee table from FC in Sept. On the delivery day in Nov, only the dining and coffee table was delivered with no chairs!!!

The best thing is the dining table was full of scratches. I was shocked, angry, and disappointed as there was no advance notice, no quality control at all.

As I'm writing this post today, the delivery for replacement has been decommitted for the 4th times!!! And I have not even got my chairs yet...

Now I decided to launch a complaint to CASE and i want to pursue for full refund.

We don't deserve this kind of poor services... so think twice if you want to buy anything from them...

I should have read your post much earlier.

Apparently, i'm another victim of the worst customer service or rather the worst furniture supplier in Singapore - FC.

I bought my dining table set and coffee table from FC in Sept. On the delivery day in Nov, only the dining and coffee table was delivered with no chairs!!!

The best thing is the dining table was full of scratches. I was shocked, angry, and disappointed as there was no advance notice, no quality control at all.

As I'm writing this post today, the delivery for replacement has been decommitted for the 4th times!!! And I have not even got my chairs yet...

Now I decided to launch a complaint to CASE and i want to pursue for full refund.

We don't deserve this kind of poor services... so think twice if you want to buy anything from them...

It is better to approach Small Claims Tribunal if you want refund... CASE may not have the power to enforce refunds.

It is better to approach Small Claims Tribunal if you want refund... CASE may not have the power to enforce refunds.

Concurred.....CASE is toothless at best...to add insult to injury U have to be a member first before they entertain you. Tkae them to small claims is the best way. It's a pain I know,but it;s better than stressing yourself out by repeated calls to them.

That's why this thread has been kept alive .

At 2007, i took their package promotion of $3,888 (1 sofa n dinning table)

i was dumb to pay full. they mention can change design anytime since we still trying to fit our ID look of our then house. but after sales, the sales person leslie (duno still alive) become "NO service".

I nearly fought with them as they total ignore my request to change anything considering i paid the promo, even paid full.

~~~ we learnt never to pay full to such retailers ~~~~~

bunch of ah beng....

Thanks for sharing your experience. it really helps.

Hi

just to share that my 2.5 yrs full leather thick leather sofa from FC also peels and cracks....this sofa also cost 3.5k...

sigh...now on the lookout for another set....

my old set from casa italty lasted 5 yrs with dogs digging at it also no pro....just tells how good the quality is from FC....