Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
geryl

Our Lollipop House!

u can try matchin lollipop with pure white too. it's a very nice combination i my opinion :dancingqueen:

Wanted some cosy feel.. white seems a bit cold to me.. :unsure: hence, eliminated pure white fm my shortlist.. thanx..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
we got out 2.1m sofa for 3.4K in june.. think prices shd have gone up now. what abt u?

if i rem correctly, ur sofa costed more than 3.4k when i bot mine in aug. something like 5k? unless i rem the wrong model? 3.4k sounds reasonable for your sofa. nice!! :wub:

Hi like ur fabulous looking sofa , its at 3.4K?? what about the coffee table? Is 3.4 for both e items? they both look cool.....

Thanks

hi Byr,

nope, my sofa doesnt cost 3.4k. and its definitely not 3.4k for both the sofa & coffee table. check out the sofa & coffee table @ FC for the pricing cos i think the prices may have increase now... i bot during GSS.

:yamseng:

envy you guys can do your house until very nice....

mine...sigh~~

no money so had very simple reno.

you all make me drool.... =(

thanks X.H.LI.

simple reno can also look very nice. i've seen many nice houses with simple reno too.

geryl can you advise me what is the light color that you paint in your living room beside the lollipop? Had a difficulty time matching the cheerful colour.. had in mind the wash and wear series Barley White. I intend to paint lollipop at above and bottom the TV feature wall, will it be too striking? Any advise for me? Thanx!

hi LGG,

we painted Barley Pink at my other living room wall. its a very subtle pink colour and i think it looks good with lollipop. we painted Barley White on our ceiling, if i rem correctly. something from the white series.

HTHs. :yamseng:

u can try matchin lollipop with pure white too. it's a very nice combination i my opinion :dancingqueen:

yes, pure white is a very nice combi too. lollipop matches well with white and black. :notti:

yes, pure white is a very nice combi too. lollipop matches well with white and black. :notti:

hehe. ya lo. can c from ur sofa against de lolipop wall. look so yummilicious :dancingqueen:

happie NIU year to all!!

havent been updating this blog after we completed all our deliveries. have been bz with hse warmings, holidaying in jap, work, etc etc and we only moved in on xmas. here are some of our 'more of less' completed pics as we're still buying little little things to deco our house. enjoy! :D

Living Room with CNY goodies :P

img6603id0.jpg

w320.png

img6602yf0.jpg

w320.png

TV, HTS & Clock

img6605bf9.jpg

Dinning Area

img6608nu9.jpg

w320.png

Dinning + 'Work' Table :notti:

img6606wa3.jpg

w240.png

img6607cz9.jpg

Kitchen & Service Yard

img6599qw1.jpg

w320.png

img6600px0.jpg

w320.png

img6601hi1.jpg

MBR

img6593ci3.jpg

w320.png

img6594fh3.jpg

Spare Bedroom

img6597on4.jpg

img6598pe8.jpg

Wah, lots of precious moments figurines. Hehe, so envy. Must be enjoying ur new home very much. :P Hope my place looks half as nice as urs. I'll be very hapi liao. :P

Wah, lots of precious moments figurines. Hehe, so envy. Must be enjoying ur new home very much. :P Hope my place looks half as nice as urs. I'll be very hapi liao. :P

heez... not alot of the figurines lah. small collector only. look forward to seeing pics of your hse soon. :)

wow ur hse very nice leh looks like from the Interior mag likedat. i like e walls a lot. your sofa is really **** nice. feel like sitting on it when i saw e pics

Hi geryl, mind to share ur damage on the sofa? We were quoted for this design 2m at $2900, no sure whether is it be chopped or not, btw how abt that u pay for both sofa n coffee table? My hubby keen to buy the coffee table too :(

Edited by flynnie

wow ur hse very nice leh looks like from the Interior mag likedat. i like e walls a lot. your sofa is really **** nice. feel like sitting on it when i saw e pics

hi Pinklady,

thanks!! our ID did ask someone to take pics of our house. not too sure if they used it for adv. :)

Hi geryl, mind to share ur damage on the sofa? We were quoted for this design 2m at $2900, no sure whether is it be chopped or not, btw how abt that u pay for both sofa n coffee table? My hubby keen to buy the coffee table too :(

hi flynnie,

PMed you. :)

Hi Geryl, mind to pm me your ID and your quote?

Thanks!

hi Reinshagen,

have PMed you too. :)

hi geryl, nice reno :)

am comparing different IDs for my project... can you PM me your contract? trying to figure out difference between quote and contract.

looks like it's been more than a year since your reno completion.... any issues with quality/workmanship?

thanks ahead :)