kitchen sink & tap

img5357oy3.jpg

hood & hob

img5278hk4.jpg

samsung 2 door fridge

img5324et2.jpg

:dribble::dribble: Nice reno

Mine also have pinky room for my 2 bedroom

Ur sofa look so comfy and the dinning table look classy.

thanks! your reno is looking good too. :D

we got the same dining set ;)

take note that the black chair is out of stock..

i ordered the black chairs also..out of stock. then FC loan me 4 ugly chairs. that time they told me to wait for 2 mths. Black chair queuing list is abt 100 over pieces.

didnt wait already cos CNY is coming that time. i got the white chairs instead. sigh white chairs is v difficult to maintain

just for your info..so that when FC inform you that the black chair is out of stock, dont panick..

IMHO is that if their black chairs has no stock,they shouldnt take in new orders already. let customer wait for so long is no good..

btw..nice home you got :dribble::dribble:

thanks yang guo, for the advise.

seems like this dining set is very common... but which also means, its nice. :P we're okay to wait for the black chairs since we're not in the hurry to move in yet. i agree that the white chairs are difficult to maintain... and agreed that FC shouldn't take in new orders when the chairs are OOS.

keep my fingers crossed that the dining table and chairs will arrive together with the sofa. :unsure:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hehe. after looking at ur lolipop hm, i oso decide to implement de lolipop color on one wall in my future kids' room.

so now must pray dat i'll have a daughter instead of a son? else i got to pay someone to come paint de room again. 8|

hehe. after looking at ur lolipop hm, i oso decide to implement de lolipop color on one wall in my future kids' room.

so now must pray dat i'll have a daughter instead of a son? else i got to pay someone to come paint de room again. 8|

haha.. hope you've a daughter. :D

NICE HOUSE!!!!!!

thanks jessie. :)

Haha.. indeed... waiting for your house to complete!!! Haha...

Cheers

we're waiting for your housewarming too.. :yeah:

Hehehe.. no lollipop colour in the kitchen? :P Very simple and nice kitchen thou. :)

keke.. no lollipop kitchen, unless there's lollipop colour tiles..

thanks, we keep the kitchen simple so its easy to maintain too. :D

Our curtains are up too....

Living Room - Downlights & Chandelier Effects

img5455fb3.jpg img5373iz4.jpg

Master Bedroom

img5363wi8.jpg img5446nk8.jpg

Bedroom 2 & 3

img5337akq0.jpg img5338ama6.jpg

Our curtains are up too....

Living Room - Downlights & Chandelier Effects

img5455fb3.jpg img5373iz4.jpg

Looks ultra classy! And I love your kitchen! it's very slick!

hi geryl, your home is coming up to be very nicely done! :dancingqueen:

looking forward to more pic wen its more furnished!

my hubby has previously selected lollipop for our foyer area colour, n i immed fell in love with it.

gives u a very cheerful feeling to welcome u home! from your pic, im drooling to see how my foyer will look like le.

u very courageous, use it in almost whole house, but then, it doesn look too overdone, nice! :good:

Looks ultra classy! And I love your kitchen! it's very slick!

thanks pinkpetter. look forward to see more of your reno pics too. :)

i like ur bedroom 2 n 3 curtain. cos i like the day n night curtain effect.

keke.. we like the MBR curtain the most. feels very cozy in there. :P

hi geryl, your home is coming up to be very nicely done! :dancingqueen:

looking forward to more pic wen its more furnished!

my hubby has previously selected lollipop for our foyer area colour, n i immed fell in love with it.

gives u a very cheerful feeling to welcome u home! from your pic, im drooling to see how my foyer will look like le.

u very courageous, use it in almost whole house, but then, it doesn look too overdone, nice! :good:

thanks dove. its very true that lollipop does give us a very cheerful feeling whenever we step into the house. i was smiling all the way when i first saw it after the first coat of paint, cos i know we've made the right decision to paint it lollipop. yummy yummy! :rofl:

thanks pinkpetter. look forward to see more of your reno pics too. :)

keke.. we like the MBR curtain the most. feels very cozy in there. :P

thanks dove. its very true that lollipop does give us a very cheerful feeling whenever we step into the house. i was smiling all the way when i first saw it after the first coat of paint, cos i know we've made the right decision to paint it lollipop. yummy yummy! :rofl:

haha. juz realise i'll be getting the same fridge as u. but i getting the white one. how much did u pay for it n from where?

haha. juz realise i'll be getting the same fridge as u. but i getting the white one. how much did u pay for it n from where?

^5 once again. :P

i bot it from Kong Tai (tel: 6565-8924) in late apr/early may for $1k. that's the cheapest price i cld get during that time. the big 3s (harvey norman, best and courts) were selling ard $1.2k. the white one is abt $100 cheaper. it comes with an option of either free dvd player or mobile fone + $50 robinsons voucher.

^5 once again. :P

i bot it from Kong Tai (tel: 6565-8924) in late apr/early may for $1k. that's the cheapest price i cld get during that time. the big 3s (harvey norman, best and courts) were selling ard $1.2k. the white one is abt $100 cheaper. it comes with an option of either free dvd player or mobile fone + $50 robinsons voucher.

wah. kong tai so cheap? de cheapest i found now is hong liang at 950bucks for the white one. din know tat de white n silver one is diff price. i'm getting white cos it looks more suitable for my kitchen :dancingqueen:

now de big 3s oso selling the white one for 1199 leh. ya. hong liang oso come with de mentioned free gift. i'll be choosing the microwave oven + 50bucks voucher option.