Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tansw

Top 3 Value For $$$ Ids

Hello!!

This is my first post on Renotalk!!! I just got a 4RM flat and have started the exciting process of looking for an ID.

But I need your help, to tell me what you think are your TOP 3 or simply TOP Value for $$ IDs.

Preferbably good workmanship and good designs!

Thanks guys!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello!!

This is my first post on Renotalk!!! I just got a 4RM flat and have started the exciting process of looking for an ID.

But I need your help, to tell me what you think are your TOP 3 or simply TOP Value for $$ IDs.

Preferbably good workmanship and good designs!

Thanks guys!

1) PRESTIGE IMAGE

2) 3D INNOVATION

3) HOMEWAY DESIGN

4) LIVING ART GALLERY

5) LEGO HOUSE

HOPE THESE HELPS... :good:

Haha...thank you for that.

Can u tell me how or why Prestige Image or 3D innovation??

If not convenient, can PM me. Thanks

1) PRESTIGE IMAGE

2) 3D INNOVATION

3) HOMEWAY DESIGN

4) LIVING ART GALLERY

5) LEGO HOUSE

1) PRESTIGE IMAGE

2) 3D INNOVATION

3) HOMEWAY DESIGN

4) LIVING ART GALLERY

5) LEGO HOUSE

Ya mind share with us y u shortlisted these 5 ID firms? Thanks.

Ya mind share with us y u shortlisted these 5 ID firms? Thanks.

frequently place ads in ST classified...Presige 7 days a week

is tropical an ID himself??? just got impression reading his post saying he is an ID.. pardon me if i am wrong...

anything wrong with a ID posting in here???

I realise we do have a lot of IDs here, some are open and some just pretend to be home owners...ID or not ID, ..forummers still have to do their own homework, and not just based on hearsay. it's all their own decision and luck, cant blame anyone if they make wrong choice.

anything wrong with a ID posting in here???

He's just merely wondering if your're and ID or not. Where did he suggest that there is anything wrong for ID's to post? No need to get defensive.

lol if u know how to search for his posts , u will know whether u want to listen to him or not

Edited by aves

lol if u know how to search for his posts , u will know whether u want to listen to him or not

Whether or not u want to listen dosen't concern me. I never ask you listen. But please, don't put it in such a way that your gossips can be trusted. Thank you very much!

He's just merely wondering if your're and ID or not. Where did he suggest that there is anything wrong for ID's to post? No need to get defensive.

Just a correction... An ID you mean? LOL... No need for you to be so defensive towards others also. By the way, being a kaypo doesn't benefit you and me. Oppsss, did i mentioned kaypoh? (wrong spelling)... Hahaha...

Whether or not u want to listen dosen't concern me. I never ask you listen. But please, don't put it in such a way that your gossips can be trusted. Thank you very much!

Just a correction... An ID you mean? LOL... No need for you to be so defensive towards others also. By the way, being a kaypo doesn't benefit you and me. Oppsss, did i mentioned kaypoh? (wrong spelling)... Hahaha...

Yes, an ID. Pardon my grammar.

On the contrary, it does benefit me to be a kaypoh :notti:

self pawn

EDIT: for the uninitiated, try to figure out who's trying to be 'trusted' here. :)

Edited by aves

Avoid 3D Innovations!!!! I am one of the victims!! i engaged them bcos they are cheap. but in the end, i got very lousy workmanship and services from them. Trust me. Don't ever ever engaged them just bcos they are cheap. You will regret! just like I regretted for life after the renovation has been done. They keep chasing you for payment. After payment has been made, they don't keep their promise to do their job!! I am not here to badmouth them or anything. Its a true experience that I have went through. I can show u the photos to proof it.

mmm,.... smell little fireworks here...

geez...

those mentioned i been to the 3D innovation for a quote... however, quite disappointing cos the design they given to me...very Standard. and keep on pressing on price cheapest, or ask me for other contractor's quote to match. sorry,ijust dun like this attitude...

btw,i engaged my friend's recommendation Lesense... however, saw a thread in here about them not very nice... ;) ... Anyway, my reno went on smoothly. everything is in well order and somemore my Designer even brought me around for furniture and light fittings sourcing so as to match my whole house concept....

that's all i can say... but is true, the posts here whether real or not, truth or not, really is self-judge...

:yamseng: