Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Dear all, read abt Angeline is quite reponsive but any idea that whether her ideas are creative as Dave's? Thanks a lot!

Y not try dave den? anyway u can go down and ask her and c whether both of u can click ant.. thats more impt.. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Yokoyoko,

thks for your answer. actually quite confusing coz every id firm says differently. another id firm told me ABS trimming more lasting. n got one id told me one of his customer used TAK laminates n it turn mouldy. weird? he said EDI laminates is better. so still considering if shld engaged Intra coz they using TAK...

Np la.. haha.. anyway she did showed me the diff.. one using veneer and the other one using ABS - ABS 1 look mouldy..

nevertheless, i trust Intra la.. Cos my other carpenter commented that their workmanship not bad.. so shld be good i believe..

will post up more photos on my flat by this weekend.. Irene did a very good job.. still remember she helped us to find flaws when we just took over the flat.. that time we had not even signed up with her.. haha.. even helped us to clean our hse abit.. where to find such maria services... lolzz..

anyway, pictures paint a thousand words.. can refer to my blog below :)

Hi Yokoyoko,

thks for your answer. actually quite confusing coz every id firm says differently. another id firm told me ABS trimming more lasting. n got one id told me one of his customer used TAK laminates n it turn mouldy. weird? he said EDI laminates is better. so still considering if shld engaged Intra coz they using TAK...

Hi all, I just completed my reno, so suggesting some things i have learned from the process. Actually ABS trimming and veneer trimming are the same just that veneer trimming can match the laminate colours better where ABS have limited colours. I actually joined my carpenter at laminate shops to see the big samples and i find EDL laminates are relatively cheap and colours wise more boring. TAK has a wider range of laminates and fits all styles. Just my opinon, and some lessons I took from my carpenters. Cheers

yup.. is veneer.. went to ask them.. they told me that ABS trimming is mostly used by contractor firms.. most id firms using veneer.. con is that ABS tends to turn yellowish in long run...

Hi Yokoyoko,

Hi all,

Intradesign did not use ABS Trimming. they use another type...tink call veneer trimming izzit? So veneer trimming better or ABS trimming better? Pls help!

yup.. is veneer.. went to ask them.. they told me that ABS trimming is mostly used by contractor firms.. most id firms using veneer.. con is that ABS tends to turn yellowish in long run...

Hi all,

Intradesign did not use ABS Trimming. they use another type...tink call veneer trimming izzit? So veneer trimming better or ABS trimming better? Pls help!

should be veneer, cant sae for sure which is better but my place are renovated for over 2 years already and all the capentry are as good as new.

Will Angeline take a <10k reno project? Or she only take up higher budget one?

knowing her I am certain she dont take on project base on the overall cost but rather how many projects she already have on hand and whether she can handover on time.

Hi all,

not sure on this trimming.. maybe u can call or email them on these? they are nice bunch of ppl.. no worries...

tml will be their final touch up for my homey :dancingqueen: .. veri pleased with irene's work.. colours, designs n her attitudes... i am not advertising for her.. but i feel comfortable and safe for her and their coy to do reno..

the capentry boss ah keong is also a nice fellow.. veri honest and helpful guy...

:)

Hi all,

Hi guys,

So far when u engaged your ID, do they go with you to help you select your furniture and furnishings to match their design? Can share your process from confirmation of ID till house reno completion? Thanks.

might not be the case where by ID accompany u to buy the furnitures is a gd 1.. there are cases whereby ppl said ID n the shops jack up the price before hand.. so this depends..

however, u can consult them on what, which type of things to buy to match yr house.. alternatively, u can ask them to accompany u.. that also depend on their schedules too..

For my case i did not ask her to accompany me.. cos we noe wat we wanted.. so its ok.. less headache oso.. haha.. too mani ideas too hard to decide...

Anyway, if u are going to engage INtradesign as yr ID firm, please be assured that it is safe, reliable and responsible..tats is what i feel though there are minor hiccups and etc.. and my unit is still under touch up phase...

but u might wan to consult more ID firms before committing... anyway apart from the fee, it will be gd that both parties are comfortable with each other, communicate well.. in term of designs n etc.. and most important.. reliable...

:)

Hi guys,

So far when u engaged your ID, do they go with you to help you select your furniture and furnishings to match their design? Can share your process from confirmation of ID till house reno completion? Thanks.

hi, newbie here, I'm looking for ID for my new flat. Can someone email me IntraDesign's quotation as a reference? My email is han@gmail.com

thanks!

Edited by shotgun123