Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

No worries, my id is Irene.

You probably need to give me your email...I'll send the quotation to you for reference.

hi stagger,

how much is your quotation end up? i just wonder from 50k+ can nego to how much.

i'm also looking for Irene and wait for her quotation.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thks stagger, will certainly come back and share my experiences.

which designer u engage? mind sharing ur quote? actually my reno is quite simple, budgetted abt 10K so not sure they still keen or not :)

No worries, my id is Irene.

You probably need to give me your email...I'll send the quotation to you for reference.

I received a sms today during lunch time to say that the quotation is ready. Was quite surprised + happy to know that the quotation is ready. ID warned that the quotation is above my budget, was thinking how high it would be and thought that somehow it will be due to negotiation and perhaps I can take away with certain things to stay within budget.

My jaws dropped after seeing the quotation, it was amost 55k which is 15k above my budget...real expensive leh.

Somehow, I'll still need to meet her up again to see the perspective drawings and for further discussion.

Headache now..

I was quoted for 50k too.. their quote does not break down into individual item price so its very hard for me to compare... i requested them to break down the quote for me but they refused to... that's it... dropped from my list.

Good luck to you and congrats on getting your new house.

Hope to share our experience in future should you decided to engage Intradesign.

Sourcing and deciding which id firms to do the work can be quite stressful...i have just crossed that stage and now progressing to the next stage which is the actual reno...hopefully my id can do the job well..lol

thks stagger, will certainly come back and share my experiences.

which designer u engage? mind sharing ur quote? actually my reno is quite simple, budgetted abt 10K so not sure they still keen or not :)

u din go with TAU interior?

Nope...they are good people but just that their quote doesn't match my budget..

So decided to drop them.

Hihi i have just contacted Dave to fix an appt for this Saturday to discuss on the quote and reno for my new place... So excited after hearing so many good reviews, hope the meetup will turn out fine :)

Good luck to you and congrats on getting your new house.

Hope to share our experience in future should you decided to engage Intradesign.

Sourcing and deciding which id firms to do the work can be quite stressful...i have just crossed that stage and now progressing to the next stage which is the actual reno...hopefully my id can do the job well..lol

Finally, after a long search, I've decided to engage Intradesign for my home.

Will be selecting tiles this saturday while waiting for the hacking permit to be approved by HDB and certainly hope that everything will be smooth...will update u guys further.

u din go with TAU interior?

Finally, after a long search, I've decided to engage Intradesign for my home.

Will be selecting tiles this saturday while waiting for the hacking permit to be approved by HDB and certainly hope that everything will be smooth...will update u guys further.

Hihi i have just contacted Dave to fix an appt for this Saturday to discuss on the quote and reno for my new place... So excited after hearing so many good reviews, hope the meetup will turn out fine :)

After a long research, finally down to 2 id firms and they are:

1. SOHO Interior

2. Intradesign

will update which one I finally put my ink on their papers by this week :)

Eager to get my place started soon...

Hi,

Was looking for an ID but my hse will on ready in 2012.... :notti:

Are we able to ask for them a quote even thou is not ready yet.... :dunno:

your hse will be ready 3 years later? yes you could try get a quote for reference but I guess quote will definitely change after 3 years due to things like inflation, rise or drop in material cost etc...

juz my 2cts worth ;)

Hi,

Was looking for an ID but my hse will on ready in 2012.... :notti:

Are we able to ask for them a quote even thou is not ready yet.... :dunno: