Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

To me, I personally think that drawings are secondary.

3D drawings are usually visually fantastic but you jolly well know that the reno will not turn out to 100% of what you see on the 3D.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi all, thanks for the replies.

Well I did not get to meet Dave so I do not know how he is like. But nonetheless, I have decided to give up on them. In my opinion, it is good to start early when sourcing for IDs. I have already got my keys last year..will start reno this June.

So far all the 2D layouts I have got are all BETTER than what I have received from Intra, all to scale, and color somemore. And we also specifically mention that we do not want a certain layout of our WIW, and yes, the ID still give us that design.. *speehless*

Well, not going to say more, as I believe there will be others whom are happy with their services.

chose and confirmed IntraDesign with Dave as well. Was impressed with their works on my brother's new place, that's why me and my wife went to him without going to any other IDs. Total reno damage will be $51,640. Can't wait to see the 3D Designs....

Anyway, we hit it off with Dave the 1st time we met him, maybe cos Dave and my brother are quite chummy now

I would like to add my two cents worth about Intradesign. My hubby and I engaged Dave after going to a number of IDs. 6 to be exact. And yes, as loud and straightforward as Dave may be, we found him easy to get along with and was able to build a rapport with him. :)

Our reno has started in mid-Dec and it's still ongoing. Once we collected our keys, Dave never wasted time coming down that very day to do an orientation and kickstarted the reno. He even applied for our reno permit on that very day. Although the quote from Intradesign is not broken down, we can safely say that there is no hidden cost and he really tries his best to accede to our requests along the way without compromising on anything else. It has been a smooth and easy reno process so far and we're glad we placed our trust in him.

Initially we agreed to completing our reno only after CNY but due to some personal reasons, we had to bring it forward to moving in before CNY. Dave was very understanding and is really going all out to help us.

I'm posting all these not to do free advertising for Intradesign, but just wanna share the pleasant experience we have had with them so far. Choosing the right firm and ID is not just about designs and quotes but also boils down to that little stroke of luck and that chemistry. :) And yes, gotta add that they are indeed very responsive.

Hi DSC, thanks for your quote. I guess you have gotten yourself a much better ID. my wife and I are both really upset when I saw the drawing. its true.. and I thought ID is suppose to give us ideas as well after we give them our requirement?

Well, just plain bad experience for us. but of course, my post does not mean that all others share the same fate as us.

Hi Loon,

We had engaged her as our ID and our place is still under reno.

We decided to engage her as she was recommended by my frens whose place is still in good condition after 5yrs.

So far, we are able to work well with her and she had been very responsive in answering our queries.

in addition, we had a very tight timeline, which is to complete our reno in less dan 4 wks.

Glad to say that everything is on schedule.

Btw, the detail design drawings and 3D design will only be available after confirmation of the quotation. This is the same with other IDs that we have met.

Hi Loon, I met with many IDs and have send numerous queries out during my search. Most didn't revert to my emails and some of the IDs whom I have met personally didn't follow up with the revised quote.

I believe there's some misunderstanding, since she has done her part to revert with drawing and quote. Why dun you call and clarify your doubts?

Hi Loon, cool down...

I have engaged Dave from Intra to take charge for my reno. Reno ongoing right now.

Am very happy with the progress and have no regrets with my choice.

Hi DSC, thanks for your quote. I guess you have gotten yourself a much better ID. my wife and I are both really upset when I saw the drawing. its true.. and I thought ID is suppose to give us ideas as well after we give them our requirement?

Well, just plain bad experience for us. but of course, my post does not mean that all others share the same fate as us.

Hi Loon, cool down...

I have engaged Dave from Intra to take charge for my reno. Reno ongoing right now.

Am very happy with the progress and have no regrets with my choice.

My experience with Intra Design is extremely horrible.. and I approach the Ang****ne as promoted by many people here.. totally cannot make it.. attitude is poor during our first appointment. Jus because my renovation start later this year, means i am not a valuable customer or I got no cash to renovate??

Sent me floor layout. I dun wan to show the picture here..or most of you will luff your heads and teeth off.. not to scale and totally cannot make it.. is like a kiddy art and craft drawing... the more i speak of it..the more pissed i get..

Quotation is ridiculous and inconsistent as well...

im still thinking if i should lodge a complaint against her.

think twice before engaging intra...

i am currently engaging intra design as well.. so far so good.. i haven seen the end product but the renovation has been going on smoothly except for some minor misunderstandings.. even if u have a budget just be upfront and tell them..i am sure they can work something out.

Hi, I am relatively new on this forum. Will move into our 4-room HDB flat in Jurong West in April. As the flat is already quite well renovated, we only budget $15K-$20K for the renovation. After reading so many good comments on IntraDesign, I wonder if the the level of service one receives has anything to do with one's budget. Has anyone been treated differently by Intradesign because of the low budget? Please advise. Thanks very much.

I guess it is unlikely to receive different treatment base on the budget. It is the reputation that intradesign is upholding. Of cos, the ultimate choice is still yours. No harm contacting them for a quote, if their attitude is not what you expected, you can always switch to another ID firms.

Anyway, congrats to you on your new home!

Hi, I am relatively new on this forum. Will move into our 4-room HDB flat in Jurong West in April. As the flat is already quite well renovated, we only budget $15K-$20K for the renovation. After reading so many good comments on IntraDesign, I wonder if the the level of service one receives has anything to do with one's budget. Has anyone been treated differently by Intradesign because of the low budget? Please advise. Thanks very much.

After reading so many good comments about Intradesign, my husband and I have decided to engage Dave as our ID for the renovation of our new house without getting quotes from other ID firm.

Dave brought his drawing on our first meeting at our new home even though we have not engaged him. This shows his sincerity. We are very impressed!

Within the first week of renovation, the false ceiling, lightings, electrical works, grill at yard, painiting of whole house, chengai at planter are all up. All are nicely done up. Very efficient.

We are very busy with our work so we seldom go down to our new house. Dave will always update us on the renovation process. "Thumb up" for his good service. A "hassle free" renovation process. Till now we still have not regret in engaging Dave.

The carpentry will be up by end of the week. Will update you on the outcome. ;)

hi, possible to provide me Dave's contact number pls?

Thanks!