Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
may i request that bros/sis who had their reno done by Intra kindly post a few pics of their masterpiece? :thumbs up:

Hi Vader, can send via email?

Hi DSC,

Barring any unforeseen circumstances we will engage Dave as our ID. My experience with him so far is consistent with what has been written about him on the forum. Have no regert so far. The reno will start in May, hopefully. Will keep u all posted on the progress later. He is frank and friendly. He is also very punctual (in fact, he always arrived before the appointed time). Thanks.

Hi Goatsun,

Good luck & enjoy ur reno process!

Hi DSC,

Barring any unforeseen circumstances we will engage Dave as our ID. My experience with him so far is consistent with what has been written about him on the forum. Have no regert so far. The reno will start in May, hopefully. Will keep u all posted on the progress later. He is frank and friendly. He is also very punctual (in fact, he always arrived before the appointed time). Thanks.

Enjoy your time working with this fella, i certainly enjoying myself working with him on my place as he will give very sound advices whenever you need them.

Hi goatsun, how's ur Reno progress? Finalise ur ID oredi?

Hi DSC,

Hi shaney, u r rite! His English not tat gd! Hahahaha! Oops~

vader, try cutting on furnishing. At least furniture can be change, then to Reno again in future. Messy..

the verdict's out; the quote exceeded my budget by 15k! :jawdrop: still have to factor in appliances, lightings, furnitures and furnishings as well as the wu ah boh items.......really siong man....... :bangwall:

I seriously dun think we need to justify our comments esp when the person asking for it isn't going to be engaging intra but is just sharing his opinions. I agree that there are those who register accounts and post that very day itslef may seem defensive and fishy.. But as stressed, those of us who have had positive experience with Dave and are able to accept his working style just wanna share in this thread. I think pics would come under t-blog. Not just that, seems like pics are meant to prove his workmanship but that is apparently not the issue here. So why is there a need to prove that so-called authencity? Actually authencity of what? That we are dave's customers and not Dave himself? If I were Dave, then I would have more than enough pics to 'show' u isn't it?

Might as well scan my receipt.. That would be better proof of 'authencity'.

The thing is.. The initial issue was with the payment method Dave has.

So at the end of day, same old thing.. If whoever really wishes to engage Dave should speak to him and if u really want to see workmanship etc, I'm sure he'll be more than glad to show u his works. I feel that whether it's really Dave or dave's customers, we have been more objective in our comments and opinions. We are not saying 'dave's the best! Go for him!' but rather only go for the ID if you are comfortable with his style of working.

I can vouch for you.. that ur not Dave.. - your english is better than him... wahahahahaa

Dave did my place too and I pay 50-50.. no issue with that... it's how comfortable you are with the ID and whether u trust him..

will post mine when my place is ready as it's still undergoing renovations

I seriously dun think we need to justify our comments esp when the person asking for it isn't going to be engaging intra but is just sharing his opinions. I agree that there are those who register accounts and post that very day itslef may seem defensive and fishy.. But as stressed, those of us who have had positive experience with Dave and are able to accept his working style just wanna share in this thread. I think pics would come under t-blog. Not just that, seems like pics are meant to prove his workmanship but that is apparently not the issue here. So why is there a need to prove that so-called authencity? Actually authencity of what? That we are dave's customers and not Dave himself? If I were Dave, then I would have more than enough pics to 'show' u isn't it?

Might as well scan my receipt.. That would be better proof of 'authencity'.

The thing is.. The initial issue was with the payment method Dave has.

So at the end of day, same old thing.. If whoever really wishes to engage Dave should speak to him and if u really want to see workmanship etc, I'm sure he'll be more than glad to show u his works. I feel that whether it's really Dave or dave's customers, we have been more objective in our comments and opinions. We are not saying 'dave's the best! Go for him!' but rather only go for the ID if you are comfortable with his style of working.

Edited by kyrie

Any pics to share? You register an account just to post good comments? SOrry a lot of phantom members nowadays so if there are pics, there is more authenticity about the comments. Thanks for sharing in advance

will post mine when my place is ready as it's still undergoing renovations