Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I engaged Intra-design about 3 years ago to reno my 2 places (landed and condo), and have posted how good they were .

Well, now 3 years later, I am moving to a new place and my wife is insisting on using the same ID.....The ppl that viewed our place (as we are selling) all gave good comments on the design. That speaks well of the longevity of the design and the work.

Pros

Great post-sales service, even 3 years after!!...their works is good and they are detailed as well.

Cons

I feel their contractor to do the electrical work is not good. Its a sore thumb when everything else is done so well. There were a few short cuts taken and we found that out after a year or so. In fact, most of the defects are electrical. And yes, intradesign continue to provide service these past 3 years without issues.

I have done a few reno on previous abodes and all of them are disasters until we selected Intradesign.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone has their website? I tried googling their website but it seems like the link is broken. Any contact numbers?

its still there

www.intradesign.com.sg

Hi all,

I have met with a few IDs and felt very comfortable with IntraDesign.

Would like to seek for any feedbacks or comments before signing my contract with them.

Thanks!

ermmm all the feedback are found in this thread...i'm a customer of intradesign and till now i'm still happy with their work & attitude. My renovation completed abt 5 months ago....

Hi all,

I have met with a few IDs and felt very comfortable with IntraDesign.

Would like to seek for any feedbacks or comments before signing my contract with them.

Thanks!

how ex is ex? i am lazy to see more id. have to start before year end...

Preparation is very important. Or you prefer to feel the pain when you start renovating?

hi all,

i am seriously considering intradesign at the moment. we are ok with no breakdown of costs but the quote seems a bit too ex for us to be comfortable.. our requirements are already basic enough.. no hacking and fanciful carpentry etc.. so if really want to meet budget is to cut down requirements which will be very bare.. just want to check is intradesign negotiable? how much can they move? we are off by more than 20%.. really want to get them :(

After reading so many good comments about Intradesign, my husband and I have decided to engage Dave as our ID for the renovation of our new house without getting quotes from other ID firm.

Dave brought his drawing on our first meeting at our new home even though we have not engaged him. This shows his sincerity. We are very impressed!

Within the first week of renovation, the false ceiling, lightings, electrical works, grill at yard, painiting of whole house, chengai at planter are all up. All are nicely done up. Very efficient.

We are very busy with our work so we seldom go down to our new house. Dave will always update us on the renovation process. "Thumb up" for his good service. A "hassle free" renovation process. Till now we still have not regret in engaging Dave.

The carpentry will be up by end of the week. Will update you on the outcome. ;)

Edited by Desireen

:P

Hi all,

I am new on this forum. Heard quite a lot of good comments about Intradesign.

I recently bought a 4A HDB in JW and expect to move in only in Apr or May next year. As the flat is already very well renovated I don't need a very extensive renovation. Our budget for the job is around 10-12k. I wonder if we will be treated diffrently by IntraDesign due to the low budget. Can anyone advise? Thanks

my fren got Dave to do up her DBSS, Premier @ Tamp.

minimal carpentary work >>>> 26K.... i shocked loh but workmanship is good, selection of material average only (my 2cents) ;)

Thanks for the replies. will take your suggestion. i definitely will try and talk to them when the time comes. Thanks again. will update u all in due time. :)

hihi..

we have recently met up with Irene. She knows that we are on tight budget and she helps us to save on certain unnecessary stuff.

Currently, Intradesign is one of the 2 shortlisted companies. We are pending on the final quote now..

We have approached about 5 companies of which, 4 are IDs and 1 is contractor. I am surprised that though Intradesign does not provide detailed cost breakdown, they are not the highest. In fact, Intradesign is one of the lowest.

Hi all,

I am new on this forum. Heard quite a lot of good comments about Intradesign.

I recently bought a 4A HDB in JW and expect to move in only in Apr or May next year. As the flat is already very well renovated I don't need a very extensive renovation. Our budget for the job is around 10-12k. I wonder if we will be treated diffrently by IntraDesign due to the low budget. Can anyone advise? Thanks

congrats on your purchase bro. well i guess there's only 1 way to find out. i just sent them an online enquiry. so i suggest u to try that n

only by talking to them well u knw :)