Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all,

I am new on this forum. Heard quite a lot of good comments about Intradesign.

I recently bought a 4A HDB in JW and expect to move in only in Apr or May next year. As the flat is already very well renovated I don't need a very extensive renovation. Our budget for the job is around 10-12k. I wonder if we will be treated diffrently by IntraDesign due to the low budget. Can anyone advise? Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Are they pushy in terms of sales?

The ID liaising with me gives me an impression that he/she is trying to close me on the 2nd appt as he/she is postponing the meeting until I meet the other IDs.

To date, I have not seen the quotation or proposed layout yet.

hi all, chance upon this after so long when i was looking for my electrician contact number (lost it..argh) eh..i did my reno 2-3 years ago..not once but twice or thrice i ask them to change/repair something and they did without hesitation.. just need to call ah beng dave @ 90090088 (too diff to forget!!) :P their after sales "no horse run"

may contact him to quote me on some enhancement again..

hi all, chance upon this after so long when i was looking for my electrician contact number (lost it..argh) eh..i did my reno 2-3 years ago..not once but twice or thrice i ask them to change/repair something and they did without hesitation.. just need to call ah beng dave @ 90090088 (too diff to forget!!) :P their after sales "no horse run"

may contact him to quote me on some enhancement again..

hihi Shan, sorry for the late reply as I've not been logging in recently.

Yes Irene is good and responsible, she's very responsive to my calls, smses or emails.

Not sure about others but I'm happy with her attitude and we are just like friends.

I've moved in to my new place since 14 Jun (just nice, exactly one month now) and everything is fine. I had a housewarming 2 Saturdays ago and my friends commented that my place is really well done up.

Do let pm me if you want to see photos...

Cheers.

Yes i agree.

After reading the forum i decided to try out Irene.

For the past 2 weeks, i have been keeping in touch with Irene and i really like her attitude and she has been very professional in her work.

So far she has been able to meet my quote and has been giving me assurance on worksmanship and etc.

(i have been to like 6 IDs and 2 Contractors) i think my search has ended..

I guess i am gonna give my housing project to her.

Irene is highly recommended if u are looking for quality and yet restricted with a budget constrain.

Hi Stagger , I am searching for ID , is Irene good ?

hihi Shan, sorry for the late reply as I've not been logging in recently.

Yes Irene is good and responsible, she's very responsive to my calls, smses or emails.

Not sure about others but I'm happy with her attitude and we are just like friends.

I've moved in to my new place since 14 Jun (just nice, exactly one month now) and everything is fine. I had a housewarming 2 Saturdays ago and my friends commented that my place is really well done up.

Do let pm me if you want to see photos...

Cheers.

hi all, I've just had my place renovated and handed over with some minor touch up pending this coming Sat.

Please PM me if you want to share my joy and see some pictures....anyway, please pardon my poor photography skill and also my camera is a little faulty..

Hi Stagger , I am searching for ID , is Irene good ?

hi all, I've just had my place renovated and handed over with some minor touch up pending this coming Sat.

Please PM me if you want to share my joy and see some pictures....anyway, please pardon my poor photography skill and also my camera is a little faulty..

Hi Stagger,

just sent your a PM :)

Hi,

Well I just had my 4rm resale flat renovated by IntraDesign.

Originally I was also concerned that their quotation is not itemised and the pricing appears higher. However as the feedback on this site has been good I decided to go ahead and give them a try. The way I worked around the problem of not having an itemised quotation was the following:

1) Once I decided I want really wanted based on quotations of several IDs I went back to all the shortlisted IDs to ask them to requote based on very specific requirements

2) Certain items I asked IntraDesign to list as optional and they had to itemised those items so that I can decide if I wanted them or not

From the above I was able to tell how they compare to the others I was looking at. In the end I found that they were similarly priced to a couple of others that I was looking at.

What finally swayed my decision was that my designer Irene was the one who is able to understand what I really wanted and was able to translate them into practical designs. It also helps that they have pretty good ideas where the kitchen was concerned.

My reno started in mid Mar and was completed early May. It took 7 weeks in total and I overhauled the whole place including knocking down a bedroom. The only original item left was the main door! :D

The whole renovation process was a very good experience. Time schedules was given ahead of time and the progress was good. Irene gave me weekly updates of what was done and what is to be expected. The contractors they used were also good and there were thoughtful touches added throughout the whole place. Even during touch ups when the contractors mended areas that I wanted they spotted and took the initiative to touch up areas where I missed. The whole process was well managed and relatively stress free. It was the envy of my colleagues who had problems of delayed schedules, wrong colours used, uneven carpentry works etc.

Now I am preparing to move in. In the process I am still spotting minor bits and areas that needed some touch ups. So far Irene has been very understanding and responsive, following up closely with my feedbacks. So I am very happy with the after service as well.

Yes, along the way I did realise that certain items they could be charging higher than other IDs but other areas they are competitve. Overall pricing is competitive with the desingers that I was looking at (who were also of the mid, leaning towards higher range types). On the whole for the design and service provided I am comfortable and convinced that it is value for my money.

Anyway I will be happy to share more about my experience and show before and after photos of my place if anyone needs a reference.

Cheers!

Pls kindly do take photos and post it up.

Thnks..

Ok so to sum up,

This company dont give indiviual pricing of items...

lidat will kena chop carrot head wor