Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Seems like Intra Design is not living up to it's comments here on the forum regarding its quality of work and good service. Or is it because I chose the wrong ID (I.e. The one that is the least recommended). Anyone who has used that particular ID care to share his/her experience?

Anyway, I'm giving them a final chance to rectify their sloppiness before I share any pics and details. Wish me luck...

Hi teardrop1804,

I engaged Intra Design back in Year 2009. I don't agree that their qualty of work and service has deteriorate. Till date, whoever that visit my place still find my place well renovated with good carpentry. Not sure whom your ID is, but since he / she is from the same company, I don't think the quality of work will differ.

Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Seems like Intra Design is not living up to it's comments here on the forum regarding its quality of work and good service. Or is it because I chose the wrong ID (I.e. The one that is the least recommended). Anyone who has used that particular ID care to share his/her experience?

Anyway, I'm giving them a final chance to rectify their sloppiness before I share any pics and details. Wish me luck...

Hi Imelda,

I'm also new to this forum.

Managed to call up Angeline to get a quotation n she revert within 2 weeks. Will b meeting her tomorrow to discuss.

She seems quite prompt in calling back and replying emails. So far, quite good impression with her service.

Perhaps u can try calling her Hp ?

hello, sorry to reply so late due to work.

i had moved in for 1 month plus, whenever there is any choke,lighting issue, angeline had no problem to rectify the problems. with no cost involved.

the after sales servince is good and respond within few days for the issue. i spend a hefty amount reaching 65k without furnitures. i believe it is worth it, as all my frezs and relative had praises for the welldone job

Hi everyone

I'm new to the forum and as you've guessed, I'm looking around for an ID for my new home.

From the previous threads, it seems that Dave and Angeline are the more creative and helpful ones while I don't see much positive comments about Irene.

Guess Irene's out and my first choice would be either Dave or Angeline then. Called up their office earlier and their schedule seem quite packed. Anyone with experience with them can advice how long it typically takes to meet them up for the first time and get the ball rolling?

Hi there, I did up my place like a year and a half back.

Dave was my ID then (found thru Renotalk thou), till date I still strongly recommend him. He is very responsible and will does QC himself every few days while renovation is ongoing. If you are looking for a gd ID, he is no doubt to be one.

Btw, I have never tried contacting him through office, guess it is better if you could contact him through his mobile.

Hi everyone

I'm new to the forum and as you've guessed, I'm looking around for an ID for my new home.

From the previous threads, it seems that Dave and Angeline are the more creative and helpful ones while I don't see much positive comments about Irene.

Guess Irene's out and my first choice would be either Dave or Angeline then. Called up their office earlier and their schedule seem quite packed. Anyone with experience with them can advice how long it typically takes to meet them up for the first time and get the ball rolling?

Hi Imelda,

I'm also new to this forum.

Managed to call up Angeline to get a quotation n she revert within 2 weeks. Will b meeting her tomorrow to discuss.

She seems quite prompt in calling back and replying emails. So far, quite good impression with her service.

Perhaps u can try calling her Hp ?

hi everyone, apologies for the delay, as i am just done with the house moving, got some spare time to post the pics.

Done by angeline from intradesign, not complete yet as still awaiting for the dining table lamp to by here tomorrow.

My link

Hi wudimax,

Ur house looks great!! Can I ask wats ur estimated costbof ur Reno?

I've requested for a quote from Angeline but it seems that her quote is kinda steep. Was wondering if it's worth paying so much ? Really appreciate if u could give me some comments. :)

Thanks

Hi everyone

took dave 3 weeks to give me a quote and drawing.. but I sent him my floor plan and told him what I wanted. he doesn't entertain walk-ins or emails asking just for quotes (or at least tats wat he told me).. reno is short and prompt, he does things without being reminded, no regrets in hiring him so far. i love his designs, but i think u must like ur house to be woody color in nature, he doesnt do multi-color or bright red houses... both him and my husband nearly went nuts when i suggested an apple-green kitchen with a brown living room and a purple study..

Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Anyone that engaged Irene before for your renovation?

Important aspects for me are Design, Practicality advice and Good 3D Visualization so appreciate any advice on how she scores on these aspects?

Thanks in advance for your help.

hi everyone, apologies for the delay, as i am just done with the house moving, got some spare time to post the pics.

Done by angeline from intradesign, not complete yet as still awaiting for the dining table lamp to by here tomorrow.

My link

Hi Wudimax, pls PM Angeline's contact to me?? Thks!! Your house pretty nice! Happy for u, hope my reno will be smooth... :)

My link

i had engaged angeline, very efficent and attends to our changes.

she will be handing over the house to me by 9 april, will post pics once everything ready.

She is.

I felt bad for rejecting her at the end of the day.

Very efficient. The ID I selected in the end was just a shade batter in terms of chemistry and communication.

Look forward to your pics.

i had engaged angeline, very efficent and attends to our changes.

she will be handing over the house to me by 9 april, will post pics once everything ready.

after reading through this thread, it seems like intra design's 50-50 payments does not seem to fall inline with the usual market practice. so whats the usual payment like?

50-50 is how Dave charges.

Angeline charges 40 - 40 - 10

after reading through this thread, it seems like intra design's 50-50 payments does not seem to fall inline with the usual market practice. so whats the usual payment like?

Edited by abupapa