Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i had meet up Angeline for discussion. finds her quite ok, and experience. she is not pushy and seems to have knowledge and pride in her work.

i had been meeting up ids and considering, in my opinion, quite trutful~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jeff,

Cool down. Is there some kind of mis-understanding?

Dave might look Beng...but he's not. Guess that's the way he talks due to his profession. And just to clarify, he don't use strong arm tactic to push for payments. True that he requires 50-50 payment, but it is not by force. Which I believe many of his clients agree upon signing of contract. If it is by force, I don't think he could sustain in this industry for so many years.

I have not worked with Angeline, so I can't give any comments about her work. By reading the comments in this thread, I believe her work is definitely up to standard. Or else, there wouldn't be positive feedback here. And being a lady ID or any lady profession, I don't think it is wrong to have a companion when meeting client. You might be pissed with what is happening, but that comment from you is unfair.

And I think you should be glad that Dave is the one she brought along, not any other guy. There's 2 professional ID with you, they could have given you many ideas on your reno. People here only have the chance to work with either one.

Nevertheless, if you are uncomfortable with them, then don't engage them. Ultimately, you are the client.

Gd luck to your reno.

quite of bit of work.

kitchen overhaul.

both toilets

false ceiling everywhere exclude kitchen

alot of capentery work

cost around 55k. price doesnt include fixtures as well as re-wiring

Usually most IDs will not include quote for re-wiring.

Normally these things + soft furnishings will cost a fair bit :deal:

quite of bit of work.

kitchen overhaul.

both toilets

false ceiling everywhere exclude kitchen

alot of capentery work

cost around 55k. price doesnt include fixtures as well as re-wiring

received her quotation. little bit higher than the rest. around 10-20%. still considering

Care to share the scope of work and who else you asked a quote from?

I found her quote to be actually cheaper compared to some of the quotes that I have received.

Happen to pass by again. :P. ..Eh..just to share, I did my place 4 years ago & I also pay 50/50..so far house still in good condition :)

here you go:

Irene Sim

HP : 8133 2202

irene@intradesign.com.sg

oppss sorry picked the wrong posting....

ermmm...is anyone considering Irene? She's not bad...my house is still in good condition after 20 months of reno.

This is my blog (though not updated for very long time) if you are interested.

www.bruceyhome.blogspot.com

Thank you sharing your experience. I am going to meet angeline...not sure whether want to meet up with dave. Did anyone of you all meet up both? I'm not sure whether it is nice to meet both and compare.

Hi, I only met up with Dave.

Hi,

I read alot of good comments on intradesign so we decide to approach Angeline. She emailed us the quotation without meeting up for discussion. Did you all have the same experience?

Well, i wish i have read more and gotten Angeline and Dave, unfortunately i gotten other ID from there and i dont think she is as competent.

Hi, I am new to this forum just wanted to share my experience working with Dave from Intradesign.

We selected Dave only after we had some bad experiences with our initial selected ID, after sharing with him our bad encounters and what we want to do with our existing house, he came out with the proposed design, layout and quotation within a very short period. Dave is a very practical man and he walk the talk. For example, the previous ID claimed he can complete the renovation within 4 weeks or less but Dave told us that was not possible as there were plenty of jobs required to be done and he required at least 6 weeks.

He do listened to our requests but many a time he would gave sound advices which we accepted and appreciated his upfront effort. On his payment terms, some find it hard to accept, this applied to us too but after much communication with him we finally accepted.

Our renovation completed about one and half month ago and I am happy about the whole project. Quality work that is what I want to say, of course there are some minor issues which I have no problem with it and Dave will get his man to come over to fix it. Dave is pretty good in colour selection, he is adventurous and dare to try new concept. He chose a black theme for us and of course initially we were very reluctant but with the colour combinations in the end my HDB flat looks like a condo.

Finally, about his personality, haha! to be frank he is a nice guy, a little loud, a little "beng" a little show-off carrying his I-Pad, on the whole his is someone you can trust for what had promised. He even come out his own pocket money to help me with some storage issues which was beyond my expectation and I really appreciate.

Wanted to share this long time ago but due to time constraint, I delayed till today. Thanks

Thank you sharing your experience. I am going to meet angeline...not sure whether want to meet up with dave. Did anyone of you all meet up both? I'm not sure whether it is nice to meet both and compare.