Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all,

I had engaged Irene as my ID, some miscomm on the email quotations but she is actually a jovial and sincere lady..

was pretty impressed by the handdrawn designs by her.. cos other ids i went is all using software and quite common..

she oso helped us in spotting defects in our new unit when we did not formally engaged her yet that time.. haha.. :thumbs up:

Their boss dave is a funny guy oso.. so we went for them since we can click.. :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
tt's great! no regrets for us to get intra for our reno. finally shift in this wk and really love our nest. so comfy and homely and really got class.. hdb in condo style :D many peep into our home and say very exquiste design and very beautiful home.. haha felt like we are staying in a hotel suite :D

hi cheers,

we thinkin of getting intra design as well. can u share some of yr house photos and also the quotation? ours is a 4rm flat.... thks! :D

hi yokoyoko and butterfly00,

check ur pm :D

cheers

Cheers, can share with me also? Interested in intra as well

I guess its a matter of give and take...certain things are beyond calculations or control like laminates suddenly out of stocks from the main supplier. But Irene did make the effort to arrange for us to choose another design and overall, the effect was pretty good. Her taste also suited what we wanted so no complains there. Glad everything turned out well. Good luck to your reno! :good:

Hi there,

Thanks! meeting her tml again.. c how it goes... :)

Hi,

met with her yesterday, i can say the tok went well... she is like wat u said.. a jovial lady.. which is a bit different from wat i saw her on the 1st meeting.. maybe that day bad mood :dunno: .. haha joking..

so far, her designs are not bad(her hand drawings are gd :good: ).. quite to our likings.. nw deciding btw her and another id... headache time!!

I guess its a matter of give and take...certain things are beyond calculations or control like laminates suddenly out of stocks from the main supplier. But Irene did make the effort to arrange for us to choose another design and overall, the effect was pretty good. Her taste also suited what we wanted so no complains there. Glad everything turned out well. Good luck to your reno! :good:

tt's great! no regrets for us to get intra for our reno. finally shift in this wk and really love our nest. so comfy and homely and really got class.. hdb in condo style :D many peep into our home and say very exquiste design and very beautiful home.. haha felt like we are staying in a hotel suite :D

Hi Cheers! Do upload some of your picts for us to view!

Edited by butterfly00

Please show us the PIC!! haha.. we want to be envy oso... :)

Hi,

met with her yesterday, i can say the tok went well... she is like wat u said.. a jovial lady.. which is a bit different from wat i saw her on the 1st meeting.. maybe that day bad mood :dunno: .. haha joking..

so far, her designs are not bad(her hand drawings are gd :good: ).. quite to our likings.. nw deciding btw her and another id... headache time!!

Hi,

Irene from IntraDesign is also one of our three final shortlisted ID. Personally I quite like her and her company. The design and quality of materials they offer are quite good. But too bad, my HB doesn't quite "click" with her style. So end up we give our reno project to another company.

Glad to know its just a miscomm. My experience with Irene has been positive even after handover. She's been arranging final touch ups for me and I'll be meeting the carpenter again to work on new requirements for my feature wall. Over the whole reno process, she has been very accomodating to us so I got only good comments for her.

Hope everything will turn out well for you! :)

Hi,