Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icebaby

Strategic Design & Build

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Anyone use them before?

My in-laws are about to engage them but I haven't found much reviews on them.

Please help!

Thanks!

Erm.. try google this coy.. think in Spore bride forum they mentioned this coy cmi and kanna court case.. act my colleague friend is previously wif this coy and he admitted that there is such a incident.. so maybe u can take cautious on this..

Hi,

Anyone who has engage Strategic Design for their reno work?

Would appreciate for some feedbacks on this company.

^ ^

. .

(..)

The renovation on my house is currently being done by Strategic. They just started the renovation so I don't have much comments on the workmanship yet.

However my comments on them in general is that the choice of building material (tiles, windows, doors, solid top cabinets etc) are quite limited. Have to be clear and careful with the sales person on he will be providing you when doing up the renovation as I have some arguments with the sales person just on the first day of the renovation.

I will update again as the renovation progresses more.

The renovation on my house is currently being done by Strategic. They just started the renovation so I don't have much comments on the workmanship yet.

However my comments on them in general is that the choice of building material (tiles, windows, doors, solid top cabinets etc) are quite limited. Have to be clear and careful with the sales person on he will be providing you when doing up the renovation as I have some arguments with the sales person just on the first day of the renovation.

I will update again as the renovation progresses more.

hi who is ur Id.. was thinking of engaging william from strategic..however waiting for the quotation from them.

i also think that their tiles are limited in choices as many are of low stock or no stock..

I have used them previously. Have to be very careful when dealing with them.

Using cheap paint and claim to be ICI. "I was wondering why ICI paint so lousy, until i found out later that its not ICI by scraping off the external of paint container to see the brand"

Using cheap cupboard laminate but claim to be a more expensive brand.

Keep telling lies about their material. And best of all is the worksmanship sucks. Kitchen cupboard do wrongly and act blur till i found out. They never redo, just used more chipboard to patch up.

Har? Thanks for sharing your experience. I recently went to their place to ask for a quote, as i was around the area.

Seems like nobody has a good impression of them and their service. Tink will drop them off my list bah. :(