Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ianthow

Anyone Using Cellini Nightingale Mattress?

I saw it at Cellini, quite comfy and reasonably priced. Tried to dig up some info about it but couldn't find anything useful.

I wonder anyone using it here? Please share here, thanks!

Edited by ianthow

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i actually tried:

1) Spinal Royal (Memory foam topper)

2) Spinal Supreme (Latex topper)

3) Grand Monarch (2" Memory foam topper)

didn't get to try the Grand Castle though.... of the three i tried the softest is Grand Monarch, followed by Spinal Supreme and Spinal Royal being the firmest of all three.

anyone would like to share their ownership experience here? thanks a million!

Edited by ianthow

We bought from Cellini. Ours is the Grand Castle. Maybe you could try the common brands Simmons and Sealy and Dunopillo (all shops found at one location - Furniture Mall @ Beach Road) before you head down to Cellini and re-test them. This way you can roughly decide what you prefer.

We bought from Cellini. Ours is the Grand Castle. Maybe you could try the common brands Simmons and Sealy and Dunopillo (all shops found at one location - Furniture Mall @ Beach Road) before you head down to Cellini and re-test them. This way you can roughly decide what you prefer.

wah! FINALLY someone replied! :dancingqueen:

ok! i have tried sealy, slumberland, kingkoil, serta, dunlopillo and countless others. at the end i still prefer cellini because of its value for money.

my main questions are:

1) where are they made (some sales said indonesia, some said australia, some said malaysia, material impoted from belgium, uk... very confusing)

2) how long hav you been using yours? how do you find it so far?

3) did you compare grand castle (latex) with grand monarch (memory foam)? which is firmer?

cellini mattresses seems good value for money but i am surprise not many using it and not many reviews, so naturally i am bit skeptical about it...

please feel free to share a bit more, many thanks again!

regards,

ok! i have tried sealy, slumberland, kingkoil, serta, dunlopillo and countless others. at the end i still prefer cellini because of its value for money.

my main questions are:

1) where are they made (some sales said indonesia, some said australia, some said malaysia, material impoted from belgium, uk... very confusing)

3) did you compare grand castle (latex) with grand monarch (memory foam)? which is firmer?

cellini mattresses seems good value for money but i am surprise not many using it and not many reviews, so naturally i am bit skeptical about it...

regards,

wow.. since u tried so many mattresses, hav u heard of wonderest? it's also a value-for-money brand

wow.. since u tried so many mattresses, hav u heard of wonderest? it's also a value-for-money brand

i hav not tried wonderest wor... u tried cellini nightingale?

1) Never found out, could ask Cellini staff if you are interested.

2) Not yet delivered. Will let you know next month if you can wait! It also features -ve ion but we didn't buy it for that function.

3) Goto the Sungei Kadut IFC Cellini, they have the Grand Castle there. No try no buy.

End of day to us buying a mattress is in part science and in part an art, the specifications may be right but your body parts would feel otherwise. The process of going through Simmons, Sealy, Dunopillo followed by Cellini Nightingale was our decision process. Don't read too much into all the adverts and hear-say, go with your own desire and be content with your purchase. If you don't quite like them (Nightingale), our 2nd alternative was Sealy Jade Mattress.

my main questions are:

regards,

Edited by Starscream

1) Never found out, could ask Cellini staff if you are interested.

i asked many and as expected got many different replies.. :unsure:

2) Not yet delivered. Will let you know next month if you can wait! It also features -ve ion but we didn't buy it for that function.

noted on the -ve ion thingy, thanks! :good:

3) Goto the Sungei Kadut IFC Cellini, they have the Grand Castle there. No try no buy.

hav you compared Grand Castle with Grand Monarch? which one is firmer to you? wat were the reasons you chose Grand Castle over Grand Monarch?

End of day to us buying a mattress is in part science and in part an art, the specifications may be right but your body parts would feel otherwise. The process of going through Simmons, Sealy, Dunopillo followed by Cellini Nightingale was our decision process. Don't read too much into all the adverts and hear-say, go with your own desire and be content with your purchase. If you don't quite like them (Nightingale), our 2nd alternative was Sealy Jade Mattress.

i agree that it is more art than science... i have tried enough, have shortlisted (all cellini):

1) Spinal Royal (Memory Foam)

2) Spinal Supreme (Latex)

3) Grand Monarch (Memory Foam)

4) Grand Castle (Latex)

hearing your decision process and buying experience will sure make mine much easier, thanks! :good:

tried sealy, serta and simmons as well... comfort level more or less the same with the nightingale, but somehow not many reviews of nightingale mattress, can i assume we have more people prefer 3s than other brands?

am still hunting for mattress... :sport-smiley-003: anyone using cellini nightingale mattress would like to share their experiences here?

thanks in advance! :thumbs up:

Hello, i am using........... it is in my hse but i have not started to use....... update u guys next week cos i'll be moving this weekend! hehee

I tried on it for 15mins with the plastic cover still on... feels ok leh..

Hello, i am using........... it is in my hse but i have not started to use....... update u guys next week cos i'll be moving this weekend! hehee

I tried on it for 15mins with the plastic cover still on... feels ok leh..

mimisan,

which model did you buy? please update us when you finally get to sleep on it... thanks! :good: