Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

View few units in AMK, any idea whether is there any enbloc or upgrading in that area ?

Seem like blk 57x & blk 12x are quite old :( ~

seems most amk area is upgrading now, if PR bought .. then si liao

seems most amk area is upgrading now, if PR bought .. then si liao

Me not PR, just want to avoid the hassle of upgrading, i was really wondering if i buy a resale flat of 30 yrs old, i doubt the price will rise further liao :unsure:

cos for the few blocks that i see , all look very wear down, wonder will it be enbloc or upgrade ? :(

Can tag along tis thread to bet on which area will be lucky enuff to get enbloc? :notti:

aft the latest annoucement for commonwealth dr, my next bet is on redhill close... the several blocks of 7 storey flats opp bt merah central

any other 'calculated' guesses? :dancingqueen:

the impression i get from enbloc potential are super run-down state, while neighbouring blocks had upgraded.

ya..the block i see seem rundown, neighbouring block have been painted, just this block not painted & wiring also already 'exposed' :(

Theses are already announced, i m asking about those "potential" enbloc, cos i don't want to buy enbloc , later very troublesome :bangwall:

Theses are already announced, i m asking about those "potential" enbloc, cos i don't want to buy enbloc , later very troublesome :bangwall:

strange leh, most ppl hope for enbloc

govt gives u a brand new unit plus discount, etc

View few units in AMK, any idea whether is there any enbloc or upgrading in that area ?

Seem like blk 57x & blk 12x are quite old :( ~

Me not PR, just want to avoid the hassle of upgrading, i was really wondering if i buy a resale flat of 30 yrs old, i doubt the price will rise further liao :unsure:

cos for the few blocks that i see , all look very wear down, wonder will it be enbloc or upgrade ? :(

ya..the block i see seem rundown, neighbouring block have been painted, just this block not painted & wiring also already 'exposed' :(

I am a bit confused, so you want en bloc or don't want?

Edited by TYM

that's simple, choose blocks that have or going to have LUP.

The block i see don't have LUP, only have sheltered walk way, changed to copper pipings..that's all!

Wiring still very old...:(

Edited by tweetie76