Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chronograph

My "pigeon Hole"

Chronograph,

Finally, it's your turn to be busy with the reno.....looking forward to your pictures!

I'm already choking, cannot breathe.

One bad news today, the existing daikin air-con gas leaking so end up servicing + repair + relocate fan coil = $935 :jawdrop:

I think i will take the alternative, install new one at $2150 daikin or $2250 mitsubitshi(double compressor). All non-inverter type, inverter one costs $3k up.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I'm already choking, cannot breathe.

One bad news today, the existing daikin air-con gas leaking so end up servicing + repair + relocate fan coil = $935 :jawdrop:

I think i will take the alternative, install new one at $2150 daikin or $2250 mitsubitshi(double compressor). All non-inverter type, inverter one costs $3k up.

yeah...den it is more practical to install new ones....

aiyah...relax...no reno is easy job though....sure there are hiccups....

yes yes...... $$ will solve the problem.

sigh~

reno sure always will hv hiccups!

Just got news from my contractor that SP does not have gas pipe at my area so i have to use gas cylinder. Any recommendation?

mine also dun hv SP gas,....so, hv to use LPG Gas cylinder. ;)

u wan the supplier's contact?

i sms to you 2nite then. ;)

Just got news from my contractor that SP does not have gas pipe at my area so i have to use gas cylinder. Any recommendation?

me too....but no choice but to use the gas cylinder...i was disappointed too....

me too....but no choice but to use the gas cylinder...i was disappointed too....

haha. y dissapointed? gas is cheaper rite? i would prefer to use gas =p

Looks like the older HDB didn't have SP gas pipeline. No choice then, have to live with gas cylinder.

Jessie, yes need the contact.... pm or sms me.

You mean using gas cylinder is cheaper compare to SP gas?

disappointed cos i have to allocate a space for the gas cylinder within the kitchen cabinet...also, need as convenient since once the gas runs out, and we have to call for replacement.....

disappointed cos i have to allocate a space for the gas cylinder within the kitchen cabinet...also, need as convenient since once the gas runs out, and we have to call for replacement.....

Ya, space lost and inconvenient. Especially when most of the time the only adult around is either my mum or maid and the delivery are mostly done by man...... hum.. wonder if they delivery after office hours.

Ya, space lost and inconvenient. Especially when most of the time the only adult around is either my mum or maid and the delivery are mostly done by man...... hum.. wonder if they delivery after office hours.

they do deliver after office hour actually. u juz call. within 30mins, dey will come. my mum olways do that. dey will bring it in for us, fix it n remove de old one :dancingqueen:

maybe de only problem is de space allocation. wonder if it's ok to put it below de stove itself? since i'm not having any oven.

they do deliver after office hour actually. u juz call. within 30mins, dey will come. my mum olways do that. dey will bring it in for us, fix it n remove de old one :dancingqueen:

maybe de only problem is de space allocation. wonder if it's ok to put it below de stove itself? since i'm not having any oven.

that's good, at least the worse case scenario is 30 mins without gas.

My contractor will be installing a sliding tray for the cylinder to sit in the cabinet.

that's good, at least the worse case scenario is 30 mins without gas.

My contractor will be installing a sliding tray for the cylinder to sit in the cabinet.

yeah. my mum olways cook halfway, run out of gas, den give dem a call can liao.

n yes of cos, gas cylinder is cheaper den SP gas. mine one gas use 1yr+ lo. cos seldom cook ma. SP gas i think mim per mth oredi quite ex even if dun use

yeah. my mum olways cook halfway, run out of gas, den give dem a call can liao.

n yes of cos, gas cylinder is cheaper den SP gas. mine one gas use 1yr+ lo. cos seldom cook ma. SP gas i think mim per mth oredi quite ex even if dun use

My family always cook, monthly SP bill on gas alone cost about $35. It will be good news to me if LPG can save me some $$.