Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chronograph

My "pigeon Hole"

HDB change new rules?

I was told that my application to hdb to install roofing at my balcony requires PE endorsement. That will cost me another couple of hundreds and delay in processing papers.

Everything is not going right...... hopefully they can resolved this soon.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
HDB change new rules?

I was told that my application to hdb to install roofing at my balcony requires PE endorsement. That will cost me another couple of hundreds and delay in processing papers.

Everything is not going right...... hopefully they can resolved this soon.

tell u....our hdb always change rules!

oh no,.....so mean u will still move in even if the roofing not done in-time?

tell u....our hdb always change rules!

oh no,.....so mean u will still move in even if the roofing not done in-time?

Johnson is confident that the roofing will be up, he said its a one day job so can finished on time.

Johnson is confident that the roofing will be up, he said its a one day job so can finished on time.

good!

he last nite called me,....saying now he can complete my hse by end of next week....hehe

guess maybe he now sends more workers down to do mine since your tilings all done.... ;)

oh yah,....ask you hor.

how much you paid for the toilet bowls?

i need to go and get 2 of it.

good!

he last nite called me,....saying now he can complete my hse by end of next week....hehe

guess maybe he now sends more workers down to do mine since your tilings all done.... ;)

oh yah,....ask you hor.

how much you paid for the toilet bowls?

i need to go and get 2 of it.

toilet bowls, about 180 each.

where u buy?

any contact number to call?

got it from johnson as there are 2 types, 4" and 6", so to prevent getting the wrong size i get it from johnson save all my trouble.

got it from johnson as there are 2 types, 4" and 6", so to prevent getting the wrong size i get it from johnson save all my trouble.

mine is 3" and 4.5"

diff dimension as yours....keke :)

my bro will go sim siang choon buy for me this afternoon......according to that dimension given to me by johnson.

Went to check work progress last night and managed to take a few shots. Parquet varnishing completed just last night so the smell was horrible and couldn't make way to level 2. So pics show only the living room and kitchen without all carpentry work.

Stair Rail, did not change so give the rail a new coat of paint but not complete yet.

01092008po6.jpg

Living room, 2 ends with 2 different colors according to FSM. Light has been changed to double tube square down light.

02092008001an1.jpg

02092008002ff7.jpg

02092008vc2.jpg

Kitchen, cabinet not up and floor not wash yet. Wall and floor tiles have been changed.

02092008005pn9.jpg

02092008004dw2.jpg

02092008003ut3.jpg

Will update washroom and toilet soon.

pix so BIG!

hey hey, your kitchen tiles and mine looks almost same leh!

mine also white on wall and black on floor...keke :)

pix so BIG!

hey hey, your kitchen tiles and mine looks almost same leh!

mine also white on wall and black on floor...keke :)

wall tile not white but light beach color with peach hair line pattern, pattern similar to marble.

Hi chronograph

Congrats on your new place, very near your move in date already ^^

Can you share share how u feel about Zhi Seng? My MIL place done up by them, so is my BIL, but those are like 2 years back. Had just talked to Johnson with regards to a request for quotation.

Thanks!

Hi chronograph

Congrats on your new place, very near your move in date already ^^

Can you share share how u feel about Zhi Seng? My MIL place done up by them, so is my BIL, but those are like 2 years back. Had just talked to Johnson with regards to a request for quotation.

Thanks!

Thanks, finally coming close to moving in my new place.

Just my experience with Zhi Seng only;

1) Pricing, very attractive and reasonable without compromising material.

2) Honest, friendly and reliable. Help to work within my budget, no commission make for my aircon and electrical wiring as Zhi Seng let me deal direct with them but Zhi Seng help to coordinate the work. Promise to complete in 4 weeks(whereas other said at least 6 weeks) which i think is on schedule.

3) Workmanship, so far to my expectation(tiling only, carpentry will only come in on this Thursday).

3) Complaint, i have a few remarks(not many only 2) on their tiling work and Zhi Seng replaced without questioning.

4) Design, Zhi Seng has to improve in this area as they are still using 2d and plan view diagram. Not appealing and very hard for customer to visualize. Those are more technical drawing for their worker than for customer.

Work is still in progress, hope that they up keep their standard and customer service.