Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Celestial

Project Y

Hi Celestial,

The String Curtain beautify the corner, very nice! How much u got it?

Thanks.

Thanks.. tpt there bit plain before adding tt..

Got it at jurong west blk 502 that area one of the curtain shop... $89... its not tt gd quality one type cos the strings like bit thick.. tot just for deco so not an issue..

some work need to do wor: have to remove the white cloth which meant for the curtain hook and trim the top part thinner (from about 10cm thick to 3cm) if not very weird... then buy the vecro tape to hold it... Lastly clear the mess leftover as there will be bits n pieces all on the floor...

Hi Celestial,

one question about the TV console.

The TV console is on the wall that is slanted right? So does that mean the TV console, platform and sofa is slanted to suit the angle of the wall?

hmm we din align the sofa against the slanted wall.. we make it L against the wall near the window same as the platform if not bit weird wor... but the platform bit small and restricted us to place the sofa further away from the TV.. bo bian as the platform size is not the initial size tt we intend to do...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
May i know where u buy ur shelf

got it at IMM's OM (Momentum Creation)... bought it on its sales - display unit @ $549 inclusive delivery charge... ;)

initial price is $1.1K++ (cant remember)...

Hi Celestial

May i know, how do you hang your string curtain? Cos i also intending to hang a string curtain to act as a divider but the prob is that i don't want to drill anything on my ceiling. Did you exactly used a velco tape to stick it on the ceiling?

Hi Celestial

May i know, how do you hang your string curtain? Cos i also intending to hang a string curtain to act as a divider but the prob is that i don't want to drill anything on my ceiling. Did you exactly used a velco tape to stick it on the ceiling?

ya, i tink cna use velcro, no need drill. cos the string curtains are basically quite light =)

Hi Celestial

you're right missyling. We used velco to stick it on the wall.. So far so good.. Very cheap too..

you're right missyling. We used velco to stick it on the wall.. So far so good.. Very cheap too..

Hi Celestial

What brand of velco u used? Cos the shop uncle keep telling me that velco cannot hold the weight of the string curtain..

Cos want to try velco 1st, last resort will be drilling if case in future i might want to remove the string curtain..

Thanks.

We bought from a shop at boonlay market, 2nd storey. The brand not so sure, the string curtain would be much lighter if you trim and cut the heavy part like we did. I will go for velco than drilling no matter what, saw quite a few forumer used it too.

how much is the velco string curtain? where u buy it?

String curtain got it at jurong west blk 502 that area one of the curtain shop... $89... its not tt gd quality one type cos the strings like bit thick.. tot just for deco so not an issue.. velco bought from a shop at boonlay market, 2nd storey.. just a few bucks..

Edited by Celestial

Wa very nice!! ur feature wall for the hsehold shelter uses black mirror rite? nice!

i will have a bar corner too.. Think will be the same as ur counter top. You using granite or the black solid top for that? Plush also suggest the same top with the same steel bar as the support at one end. LOL. We chose black solid top.

Wa very nice!! ur feature wall for the hsehold shelter uses black mirror rite? nice!

i will have a bar corner too.. Think will be the same as ur counter top. You using granite or the black solid top for that? Plush also suggest the same top with the same steel bar as the support at one end. LOL. We chose black solid top.

yah we used black mirror.. the tv feature wall also black mirror, so as to our wardrobe's small mirror also black one..

the bar top used the black galaxy granite top.. same as the kitchen's one..

look forward to see ur master piece wor..!!! :notti:

String curtain got it at jurong west blk 502 that area one of the curtain shop... $89... its not tt gd quality one type cos the strings like bit thick.. tot just for deco so not an issue.. velco bought from a shop at boonlay market, 2nd storey.. just a few bucks..

may i noe the width & length of the string curtain?

Hi Celestial

What brand of velco u used? Cos the shop uncle keep telling me that velco cannot hold the weight of the string curtain..

Cos want to try velco 1st, last resort will be drilling if case in future i might want to remove the string curtain..

Thanks.

Thanks Celestial. I shall go buy velco and try out 1st...