Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Celestial

Project Y

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my one taking quite a while leh 1 month plus and my carpentry work is not done yet hee hee must be the constant complains I am making but good thing my ID very accommodating. Can't wait to see our wadrobe as Lady boss has a mirror that is hidden in the wadrobe and when need to use can pull out. I will post it when it's done. :D

Edited by honeyclub

Hi all.. not that we expected that our reno can be this fast as well.. Just went to check on our house, the light is not fully up so never take photo.. Hopefully all the lights can be up by tomorrow.. We decided to extend our platform so that we have an area for watching tv.. TV console, coffee table, sofa all will be putting on the area.. Our initial plan of having a cosy corner might be gone though.. Well, hope reno can be end soon as well, is really tiring going to check everyday after a long day work.. :curse::curse:

my one taking quite a while leh 1 month plus and my carpentry work is not done yet hee hee must be the constant complains I am making but good thing my ID very accommodating. Can't wait to see our wadrobe as Lady boss has a mirror that is hidden in the wadrobe and when need to use can pull out. I will post it when it's done. :D

hi honeyclub.. your wadrobe sound cool eh.. hope it will be up soon.. can't wait to see the pics.. :dancingqueen:

Edited by Celestial

***HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK***

Here's wat ey have done...

Firstly, our 90% completed Kitchen...

cimg0135uf7.jpg

Living Area's Platform after extension...

cimg0136gk3.jpg

Living area's Tv Feature Wall - With Mirror

cimg0139hz2.jpg

HHS Mirror's up too! Plus the Bar Top...

cimg0140re9.jpg

Lastly, our Ariston Storage Heater's up as well...

cimg0141je9.jpg

ID promised that the handover date latest will b by Fri 3rd Oct, exactly 1 month renovation period. :bow: Pray they can keep their promise...

Hmm yah lo... tot less than 1 month should be ok... now the ID said works can only be get going after hari raya due to ramadan, tot the workers that we've seen are either chinese or bangadesh din see the link with hari raya... :dunno:

:unsure: see how it goes on tis thur bah.. tin high probability that the ID will say cant meet the promise by fri..

Hmm yah lo... tot less than 1 month should be ok... now the ID said works can only be get going after hari raya due to ramadan, tot the workers that we've seen are either chinese or bangadesh din see the link with hari raya... :dunno:

:unsure: see how it goes on tis thur bah.. tin high probability that the ID will say cant meet the promise by fri..

oooo... ramadan ? I m meeting my ID today with electrician to do wiring works >.>

oooo... ramadan ? I m meeting my ID today with electrician to do wiring works >.>

wah. ur id is hardworking. usually public holiday no work one :dunno:

So hardworkin ur ID, lucky ya! Hope ours will try to improve... :unsure:

:dancingqueen: our reno has completed.. Now is the rectification session. Some small areas need them to do some touch up. Tuesday will be the general cleaning day and our electricals will be arriving.. :sport-smiley-004:

MBR Highlighted wall - :paint: Lollipop! :D

cimg0151nn2.jpg cimg0155xa1.jpg

Black coloured glass backing

cimg0157wh6.jpg

MBR Lighting - w/ remote control (can switch from white to yellow)

cimg0161eq6.jpgcimg0166rv3.jpg

Guestroom's light

cimg0169ib0.jpgcimg0168aw2.jpg

Bathrooms' and kitchen lightings (same design but different size)

cimg0171oe9.jpg cimg0174sb6.jpg

PLC Downlights, tin almost quite similar

cimg0172rw8.jpg

For our 'mini bar area' - spoilt by the technician..

cimg0173bl8.jpg

T5's Time!

cimg0176te1.jpg

Foyer's light - spoilt too...

cimg0175lt3.jpg

Lastly our Living area's Featured wall finally completed!! waiting for its companion(42" Hitachi Full HD TV) to come on tue..

cimg0177ym1.jpg

Our latest purchase for our Bar area, dunno it is matching ma... :dunno: coz seems bit plain hope it'll be better after addin the string curtain as a back drop..

cimg0180iu0.jpg

w320.png