Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clockwork

Can Anyone Help Me Find An Affordable Door ?

Hi all,

Can anyone help me find an affordable door ?

I wish to replace all the doors in my flat , including the front door.

Anyone has any lobangs ? :good:

Thks in advance :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest our-home

Hi clockwork

I just found out more about doors today. The ones in my resale apartment are veneer hollow-core timber doors except for the main door which is solid timber.

I'm revarnishing all the doors & door frames except the two bathroom doors which have "rotted" at the bottom, so I called two suppliers near my home. I want to have plain hollow core timber doors painted white.

Ying Soon Huat Timber at Ang Mo Kio quoted me $500+ for 2 doors, includes installation, lockset (round-knob type) & painted white. If I want the lever-type lockset, I can buy them myself and let them install.

Good Wood Doors at Toa Payoh quoted me $190 each, includes installation, lockset and painted. Minimum 3 days advance to order and if I want the lockset to be changed to the lever type, addtitional $25. For solid timber, it'll be $220 each.

Still looking around for competitive quotes.

I found this forum is very helpful - many others have shared/posted their advice/pix to give me a better idea.

Hope info helps.

Edited by our-home

Hi clockwork

I just found out more about doors today. The ones in my resale apartment are veneer hollow-core timber doors except for the main door which is solid timber.

I'm revarnishing all the doors & door frames except the two bathroom doors which have "rotted" at the bottom, so I called two suppliers near my home. I want to have plain hollow core timber doors painted white.

Ying Soon Huat Timber at Ang Mo Kio quoted me $500+ for 2 doors, includes installation, lockset (round-knob type) & painted white. If I want the lever-type lockset, I can buy them myself and let them install.

Good Wood Doors at Toa Payoh quoted me $190 each, includes installation, lockset and painted. Minimum 3 days advance to order and if I want the lockset to be changed to the lever type, addtitional $25. For solid timber, it'll be $220 each.

Still looking around for competitive quotes.

I found this forum is very helpful - many others have shared/posted their advice/pix to give me a better idea.

Hope info helps.

Thank you , this is really helpful :)