Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
richman

Kim Tian Green Buddies

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi ! my Que number is C0400. Which block are u taking ?

Hi Enervate,

Finally someone who will be staying in kim tian green.....hope more fellow KTG occupiers will come to this thread.

I took 126A...you?

Hi Enervate,

Finally someone who will be staying in kim tian green.....hope more fellow KTG occupiers will come to this thread.

I took 126A...you?

i took 126C 36th floor , most units i wanted are booked ... 88sqm v small unit ... sigh....

Hi Guys/Gals!

I have just created a new facebook group in Kim Tian green! (Just type 'Kim Tian Green Neighbours' in your facebook search)

This is a place to know all our future neighbours and sharing some of the housing issues =) Ppl selecting Tiong Bahru View and Havelock View are welcome to join too.

Hope to see you there! ^.^

Cheers

Starhopez aka Joy

Edited by starhopez

Flats are pathetically small..

Hi onnigu, did you already got a unit and went in to see?

I just gotten a queue number under Sep'11 SBF exercise for 4 room flats. Not sure how does the actual floor plan look.

Do you mean is smaller than other flat and are you referring to Kim Tian Green 4 rooms?

Btw, i have created a facebook grp for 'Kim Tian Green Neighbours' . Feel free to join.

Regards

Starhopez

<!--quoteo(post=345884:date=Oct 18 2008, 12:53 AM:name=richman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (richman @ Oct 18 2008, 12:53 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=345884"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi Enervate,

I took 126A...you?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i took 126C 36th floor , most units i wanted are booked ... 88sqm v small unit ... sigh....

Hi Enervate!

I just gotten a queue number in Bukit Merah in Sep'11 SBF and will be selecting Kim Tian Green! Notice there are alot of 93 sqm left for 4 rooms, did you took the 88sqm unit? Im still thinking which unit to take and havent get to see the actual floor plan yet ;P

Btw, I have just created a new facebook group in Kim Tian green! (Just type 'Kim Tian Green neighbours' in your facebook search)

Hope to see you there! ^.^

Cheers

Starhopez aka Joy

Regards

Joy

What your queue number and selection date?

Which room type are you choosing?

Hi Richman,

I have created a grp in facebook for Kim Tian Green Neighbour ( Just type ' Kim Tian Green Neighbours' in your facebook search)

Feel free to join and i hope more neighbours will be coming in soon!

Cheers

Joy

Hi onnigu, did you already got a unit and went in to see?

I just gotten a queue number under Sep'11 SBF exercise for 4 room flats. Not sure how does the actual floor plan look.

Do you mean is smaller than other flat and are you referring to Kim Tian Green 4 rooms?

Btw, i have created a facebook grp for 'Kim Tian Green Neighbours' . Feel free to join.

Regards

Starhopez

Hello,

Good luck on ur new flat.

I've got a unit but i managed to sneak preview my flat before i got the keys.

I meant it as all the units there are smaller in general as years goes by.

Regards,

Onnigu