Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rdnest

Rd Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:dunno: tot the exchange rate is abt S$1 to RMB 5.00

So 100 yuan is abt S$20

think the rate kwokser3n3 checked is japanese yen

now RMB should be around 4.50 to S$1 :dunno:

hmm yuan?? i thot its YEN? coz i the dollar sign is in JAPAN YEN. err..... :blink:

RMB uses the same sign as e japanese yen

in taobao.com, e currency used is yuan

hey rdnest... your block is 678a ?

:dancingqueen: ya :dancingqueen:

RMB uses the same sign as e japanese yen

in taobao.com, e currency used is yuan

:dancingqueen: ya :dancingqueen:

oh ya....hmm...thanks so much...looks like i need to get someone to read every word for me to make sure i make correct payment & select the correct thing i want. Do u know how long is their delivery? 7 days?

oh ya....hmm...thanks so much...looks like i need to get someone to read every word for me to make sure i make correct payment & select the correct thing i want. Do u know how long is their delivery? 7 days?

b4 u commit to buy from them, do ask clearly abt the payment mode and final amt (incl EMS freight)

usually they need a CHINA bank account to make transfer.

if not, will need to arrange direct $$ transfer via Western Union (at a fee of S$20 per tt)

But this is very risky since u do not noe the person at all.

as for me, I see the rating the seller has earned and the feedback page for any possible complaints.

then me oso limit my purchase to certain amount. so even if it is a failed purchase, the involvement is not so big :P IMHO. me received my items within 3 days

oso my chinese writing is not great as well. Me used alot of goggle translate to help out :D

Or a simple way, type taobao spree in search engine. it may lead u to a local blog where they gather orders for local buyers. pay abit of fee to enjoy the breeze of online shopping! that's what I heard of...

:sport-smiley-003:

Edited by rdnest

b4 u commit to buy from them, do ask clearly abt the payment mode and final amt (incl EMS freight)

if not, will need to arrange direct $$ transfer via Western Union (at a fee of S$20 per tt)

as for me, I see the rating the seller has earned and the feedback page for any possible complaints.

then me oso limit my purchase to certain amount. so even if it is a failed purchase, the involvement is not so big :P IMHO. me received my items within 3 days

oso my chinese writing is not great as well. Me used alot of goggle translate to help out :D

Or a simple way, type taobao spree in search engine. it may lead u to a local blog where they gather orders for local buyers. pay abit of fee to enjoy the breeze of online shopping! that's what I heard of...

:sport-smiley-003:

Yeah, quite risky buying thru the web as yr item might not arrived after yr payment.

I had brought some wall decal from the local forum but the flowers turn out to be bigger than what i had in mind. Still can't decide whether to paste or not. :dunno:

Yeah, quite risky buying thru the web as yr item might not arrived after yr payment.

I had brought some wall decal from the local forum but the flowers turn out to be bigger than what i had in mind. Still can't decide whether to paste or not. :dunno:

totally agreed. now doing unpacking then realised I have many spree items not used or wear.

very addictive, i mean online shopping. now me stop liao cos pocket burn BIG hole liao

hahaha...

You can inform the seller nick here? Wanna to try my luck to buy a few stickers.. :notti::notti:

At last, my reno is considered to be completed (though my DIY writing table is not yet done :P)

My last carpentry is my MBR TV feature wall console. As the only wall we could spare for TV is on the right of our bed, I requested to make the feature 'adjustable' ie the whole console can be opened (like a door) and tilted to an angle for ez viewing and push back when not watching tv.

using the same leather-like laminate we used for our MBR wardrobe...

Feature wall 'closed'

20122008471.jpg

Feature wall 'opened'

20122008472.jpg

shall do a review of the whole reno soon... :dancingqueen:

At last, my reno is considered to be completed (though my DIY writing table is not yet done :P)

My last carpentry is my MBR TV feature wall console. As the only wall we could spare for TV is on the right of our bed, I requested to make the feature 'adjustable' ie the whole console can be opened (like a door) and tilted to an angle for ez viewing and push back when not watching tv.

using the same leather-like laminate we used for our MBR wardrobe...

Feature wall 'closed'

20122008471.jpg

Feature wall 'opened'

20122008472.jpg

shall do a review of the whole reno soon... :dancingqueen:

can i have the contacts for windows and grilles and carpentry work? Thanks.

can i have the contacts for windows and grilles and carpentry work? Thanks.

Hi rdnest,

can pm me how much you paid for the tv console in the room?

Hi guys, have PM u both.

Hope it would b of help :)