Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rdnest

Rd Nest

I bought the decals from the same seller u did too, rdnest. But I used another spree organiser. I tink she is slightly lower in terms of agent fee charges, but gotto share the shipping cost from China to Sg with other spree-ers.

I too lazy to start a t-blog. I tink i saw ur post over at SingaporeBrides in the housing threads..

In fact, we actually have been holding onto the keys for like more than half a year till now then start looking at renovation. We **** lazy.. Plus we waiting for prices to drop.

Ya, me r aware of an organiser tt does taobao.com spree.

But since me got quite abit of stuffs to get, me prefer to go on my own.

holding keys for >half year?? u both now stay with parents now huh..

best if u r not in a rush. at least if reno overshot the time, u can afford to wait & do thorough check.

:horse:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:yeah: Finally, we hv moved in last sunday :yeah:

About 30 boxes of belongings, excluding fridge, washer!!

not forgetting the no of boxes we threw, definitely equal or even more than what we moved :P

very frightening indeed. junks we hv collected over a short period of 8 yrs

Did we really use any of the junks anyway... sigh...

must remember this pain, cannot anyhow spend spend spend... (fingers-crossed

Extremely tiring to body & mind. shifting hse is a nightmare to us :P

Meanwhile, my babysitter has finished sewing up the curtains for our kiddos' rm

26102008363.jpg

26102008362.jpg

never spend $$ on the wardrobes for children's rm,

just reuse the ikea wardrobe - wire basket system from our old hse.

since it is an open-concept wardrobe, will put up ikea ceiling curtain rail to cover up the cluster

if not too tired, shall put up the borders & wall decal this weekend...

any kind & creative soul wanna help?? :rolleyes:

more pictures coming...

2 different rooms for your kids? I am bunking them together till they are older before i seperate them...mine is a gal and a boy

Ya, me r aware of an organiser tt does taobao.com spree.

But since me got quite abit of stuffs to get, me prefer to go on my own.

holding keys for >half year?? u both now stay with parents now huh..

best if u r not in a rush. at least if reno overshot the time, u can afford to wait & do thorough check.

:horse:

Hi rdnest,

After seeing all your nice nice wall decals, me now also hand itchy to try out too.

But may i know after pasting, is it easy to remove and after removing will there be any stains or paint drop off arh?

Lastly, if you are getting more decals for your house, is it convenience for me to tag on your orders or can you pm me the organiser tt does taobao spree?

Thanks alot!! :)

hi rdnest,

the black chandelier in your living room is really nice, mind if i know where did u buy it and how much? tks

hi rdnest,

the black chandelier in your living room is really nice, mind if i know where did u buy it and how much? tks

I've PM you :)

Hi rdnest,

very nice house you got there.

i really like all your carpentry work, our furniture also has almost the same colors as your wall features in shelter and living room.

what type is your laminate that's leather like? our furniture is leather surface form lorenzo and has the same color as your laminate.

and the mirror in tv wall feature is tinted brown mirror?

love your lightings as well,

may i know how much and where did you buy the black chandelier and foyer light? the foyer light is exactly what we're gonna get as well.

thanks.

Hi rdnest,

very nice house you got there.

i really like all your carpentry work, our furniture also has almost the same colors as your wall features in shelter and living room.

what type is your laminate that's leather like? our furniture is leather surface form lorenzo and has the same color as your laminate.

and the mirror in tv wall feature is tinted brown mirror?

love your lightings as well,

may i know how much and where did you buy the black chandelier and foyer light? the foyer light is exactly what we're gonna get as well.

thanks.

Thanks thanks. Glad tt u like the decor.

we got the leather laminate from the carpenter. not sure abt the brand & model name leh :P

he just passed us some sample booklets and we choose it from there.

Only know it is leather-like in chocolate brown

Yes. the mirror on tv feature is dark tinted mirror

Lighting contact pm you now :)

hehehe... you could visit this blog site and join the spree they have gathered from www.Taobao.com

then it will be easier (if your order is not too many) and cheaper freight (since share wif many).

LeetleOne

Less risk compared to the one below...

otherwise, if you have alot to buy and prefer to bring in on your own:

me use google translate to copy the chinese word & paste in Taobao search engine to find what I want. For e.g wall decals, me paste 墙贴 and search.

best to find all items from same seller. then email seller the items u want to get.

seller will then quote u the EMS postage to you and give you his bank account & account name & telephone no. you then make payment in RMB (u pay S$) at western union (at Singpost counters or western union branch).the transfer fee was S$20 per tt. think different branch may hv different promo rate. can go check out 1st :P

once $$ received, items took abt 3 working days to reach me.

one word for warning: risk

transfering $$ is very risky. So my 1st order was not a big amount :P Just in case...

You could go back to this seller (tt I got from):

ITie

My neighbours had tried this seller too. at least I noe this shop is for real :P

Hope the above helps :P

!!! I didn't realise you put up an explanation for the paying portion!! I found paintings that I want to buy from Taobao also. ahhahaha *itchy itchy* THANKS!!!!

hehehe... glad to be of help :)

Happy Shopping at taobao.

Warning: It can be rather addictive :P

hahahhaha :)

hi,

where do u get the thomas and friends curtain? thanks.

me bought the materials from Spotlight during their 20% sale.

then get my babysitter to sew it for me :)

The design is still available. drop by spotlight when got sale, more worth$$ :)

thanks...

gonna make a trip down to spotlight this weekend and get mom's help to sew the curtains...

:)

Edited by cyanide

hehehe... glad to be of help :)

Happy Shopping at taobao.

Warning: It can be rather addictive :P

hahahhaha :)

wow, thanks neighbor! i have always wanted to buy tings from taoabo, but unsure how to! ur explaination is really very clear! Now i can try le!

wow, thanks neighbor! i have always wanted to buy tings from taoabo, but unsure how to! ur explaination is really very clear! Now i can try le!

hehe.. must exercise control leh...else burn pocket liao. :rofl: